CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Anyone know if you can get a refund for the CTM flight?

Just found a 2 day chartered flight!

From the CTM terms and conditions in the expression of interest email.​

3) Cancellation and Refunds

a) All deposits are non-refundable.
b) All cancellations must be made in writing.
c) All cancellations received once a booking has been confirmed: totally non-refundable unless otherwise specified.
d) In the event of cancellation or postponement (by the event promoter) of a certain event due to unforeseen circumstances, Sports Travel Management will not be responsible for the cancellation of the event, nor can Sports Travel Management guarantee a full refund. Travel Insurance is recommended to cover you for such loss.
e) Sports Travel Management or it’s third party reserve the right either before or during the tour to refuse to carry or accommodate any client which it reasonably considers, in the best interests of all participants in the tour, to be unsuitable by reason of physical or mental condition or unruly behaviour.

I’m not really interested on the CTM flight, have had flights booked from mid March and I’m holding out for an Indy ticket as I’m on 1525.
Applied anyhow with my son who’s only on 1100 points, I got an unsuccessful email for him but nothing at all for me, my junk mail is empty.

Can someone clear up.

If I buy an Indy ticket and get a place from the waiting list what happens ?

Shall i buy my Indy ticket just now ?
If CTM come back to to say your now successful You would get seat on the plane etc but the ticket thst CTM would’ve given to you will go back into the pot for someone else to get & you will use your independent ticket to get into the game (as they must be doing some cross checking with rangers / uefa and it will show you’ve already taken up the independent ticket offer

As to whether you buy independent ticket now or wait for CTM, have to be your personal decision, weigh up how many points you’ve got, what the CTM cutoff is looking like / versus when the independent ticket window closes for your points level & ultimately would / could you make the game by others means if CTM day trip is not going to be open to you

Best of luck

If CTM come back to to say your now successful You would get seat on the plane etc but the ticket thst CTM would’ve given to you will go back into the pot for someone else to get & you will use your independent ticket to get into the game (as they must be doing some cross checking with rangers / uefa and it will show you’ve already taken up the independent ticket offer

As to whether you buy independent ticket now or wait for CTM, have to be your personal decision, weigh up how many points you’ve got, what the CTM cutoff is looking like / versus when the independent ticket window closes for your points level & ultimately would / could you make the game by others means if CTM day trip is not going to be open to you

Best of luckf
Fab post but any idea on what the Cutoff is ?

Fab post but any idea on what the Cutoff is ?
Sorry no / it’s kinda guesswork
if you go back through last pages in this thread maybe give you a points range
Looks like just over 1600 at moment
If payment window closes tomorrow mirnjnb might see a number of spaces come up / points required dropping, so keep an eye on your emails

I couldn’t believe that I didn’t get offered a flight. I’m on 1542 points and got a knockback yet still got a ticket as an independent traveller.

It must have been over 1600 points to get on the ctm flights so what was the point in offering people the chance to register when they knew all along that only those in gold were ever likely to be getting offered a place.

Pretty poor, plus getting the hopes of people who have high points and who got the Celtic semi final and final tickets easily when it turns out they had next to no chance.

I couldn’t believe that I didn’t get offered a flight. I’m on 1542 points and got a knockback yet still got a ticket as an independent traveller.

It must have been over 1600 points to get on the ctm flights so what was the point in offering people the chance to register when they knew all along that only those in gold were ever likely to be getting offered a place.

Pretty poor, plus getting the hopes of people who have high points and who got the Celtic semi final and final tickets easily when it turns out they had next to no chance.

Sounds like Uefa wanted all tickets sold by Tuesday so the club rather lazily put it out to anyone with a MyGers account in the very unlikely event that tonnes of folk wouldn’t take up a ticket.

Cruel to give people that hope though.

tell ye a better ma m8 and his boy both indy get successful emails and went onto uefa site and boom.no tickets..just what the hell is going on
I went on about 9pm it only had the £40 tickets and the free restricted view tickets. Tried to get the £40 and it wouldn’t let me saying no available but it left me buy the free ticket restricted view one.

How do you mean?

I don’t even know what this Independent thing is, are they selling tickets on the website?
I'm going independent. Ie not ctm who are the official travel partner.

I also got a ticket.

The email had two options. Apply for ctm package or just a ticket.

unsuccessful on 1604 points, you think this mob would have known the magnitude of this and had more planes, i have a ticket but I need a flight in and out, that's why I needed the day trip, the club should be chartering more flights to get bodies across, its printing money.

Free pies and rolls on the way out.
unsuccessful on 1604 points, you think this mob would have known the magnitude of this and had more planes, i have a ticket but I need a flight in and out, that's why I needed the day trip, the club should be chartering more flights to get bodies across, its printing money.

Might yet drop a bit.

Few people will have jacked it from yesterday I bet.

I know it’s expensive but if i don’t get an Indy ticket, I’ll be reselling my day trip flights if you want them

My brother just booked with Marshall Travel. Day trip. Anyone else?
Had a look at them on Companies House and they seem to be out of the same offfice as Travel Bank. Not sure if they are connected or not but they might be using the same plane.

I know of two people who applied for the day trip. One was successful on 1621 and the other unsuccessful on 1611, so the cut off must be between they two.

You’re on 1589 points? I think you might get lucky with the daytrip. Those successful so far have been 1600ish+ so you’re not far away at all.
Why do you think he will get lucky with day trip? I'm on 1604 and was unsuccessful, do you think folk who applied will drop out?

Why do you think he will get lucky with day trip? I'm on 1604 and was unsuccessful, do you think folk who applied will drop out?

Not everyone who applies takes up the offer from CTM. If you’re on 1604 points you’ll be on a waiting list rather than have been told you’re unsuccessful?

Not everyone who applies takes up the offer from CTM. If you’re on 1604 points you’ll be on a waiting list rather than have been told you’re unsuccessful?
Yes both myself and my son were told were on the waiting list, but surely anyone who applied for the CTM trip for a game of this magnitude wouldn't turn this trip down.

Nobody knows. All speculation has proven wrong thus far, primarily due to the lack of knowledge over how many tickets the club are giving out to supporters.

With CTM selling out, hopefully it means Indy requirement drop by 20pts.
Will definitely drop as folk like myself purchased indy ticket before CTM acceptance.
Imagine most on CTM flights will have done the same.
Should result it more being released for indy.

Back