CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Just a heads up / advice.

Didn’t get a spot on CTM yet so had to bite the bullet and have booked with Marshall Travel at £930 for the day trip. I have a ticket already.

They sent me a booking form and get the confirmation details tomorrow but the flight is at 5am.

Phoned Barrhead Travel but was told flight one full and full waiting list for flight 2.

They are a cowboy of a outfit
They explained why they can't leave from Seville in the email.

The planes have to park at Malaga airport for the day due to lack of room at Seville and there will be no airspace to land them back in seville after the game due to volume of planes looking to leave.

As long as we can get a carry out for the bus home after we win I'm not too bothered.

Reading some replies such as yours its terribly sad that people are resigned to not be getting a ticket and stupid this lowish capacity stadium will be used.
It’s a disgrace that this isn’t being played at a stadium with a minimum 15k for the actual supporters of each team. As for this ‘friends of UEFA’ shit, give me strength.

Will end up in the hands of one game wonders.

It’s a disgrace that this isn’t being played at a stadium with a minimum 15k for the actual supporters of each team. As for this ‘friends of UEFA’ shit, give me strength.

The UEFA tickets are all over tout sites for anywhere between £1.5k and £10k.

The bottom line is, yea, it should be in a far bigger stadium. No arguments about that.

And there should be no flogging of tickets.

But I’ve no issue with the sponsorship and UEFA giving the tickets to their pals. Why? They are the guys that pump in the cash that we are desperately chasing

The bottom line is, yea, it should be in a far bigger stadium. No arguments about that.

And there should be no flogging of tickets.

But I’ve no issue with the sponsorship and UEFA giving the tickets to their pals. Why? They are the guys that pump in the cash that we are desperately chasing
See post above yours, it’s a racket.

Anyone speculating when a rough departure time from Malaga would be?

9pm kick off.

11pm ish - Final whistle.

1-2 hours celebrations.

1.30am coach departures.

4.30am arrival at the airport.

5-6am for boarding and departure, imo.

Glasgow for 8am local time.

I know I’m not getting one due to being on 1396.

But there’s still that wee tiny bit of hope in the back of my head saying what if.
I feel the same mate, I'm even a wee bit lower on points than you. I miss the auld travel club setup:)

Your mind wanders to if the final was in the Nou Camp and sh*te like that.

All you can do is wish all the bears going the very best and ask them to sing a wee bit louder for us all.

I feel the same mate, I'm even a wee bit lower on points than you. I miss the auld travel club setup:)

Your mind wanders to if the final was in the Nou Camp and sh*te like that.

All you can do is wish all the bears going the very best and ask them to sing a wee bit louder for us all.
I’ve gave up mate. Spent 2 days looking for flights, transfer from Malaga to Seville and back.

Heads burst with it all.

Safe trip and enjoy everyone

Didn’t get a spot on CTM yet so had to bite the bullet and have booked with Marshall Travel at £930 for the day trip. I have a ticket already.

They sent me a booking form and get the confirmation details tomorrow but the flight is at 5am.

Phoned Barrhead Travel but was told flight one full and full waiting list for flight 2.
Anyone else on board I’m about to cave in and book

Is there anyone doing the day trip who is waiting to get the ticket included in the trip? Or has everyone bought their ticket through the email already?

I've booked with Marshall Travel mate, is it the return flight they are saying is 5am?
I spoke to the woman over the phone today and she said they didn't have time slots yet but would be sending out emails tomorrow.

I've booked with Marshall Travel mate, is it the return flight they are saying is 5am?
I spoke to the woman over the phone today and she said they didn't have time slots yet but would be sending out emails tomorrow.
She told me the outbound flight from Glasgow is at 5am but they wouldn’t know the return flight time until tomorrow.

My email from them with the booking form didn’t have an outbound flight time though. We should find out tomorrow anyway.

Assuming 5am departure from Glasgow then we should probably be in Seville for 10am local time.

Someone on here this morning said they got on within the first batch of the waiting list with 1600 pts and I haven’t received an email from CTM from this 2nd waiting list batch and I’m only 18 pts behind that so it doesn’t bode well!

She told me the outbound flight from Glasgow is at 5am but they wouldn’t know the return flight time until tomorrow.

My email from them with the booking form didn’t have an outbound flight time though. We should find out tomorrow anyway.

Assuming 5am departure from Glasgow then we should probably be in Seville for 10am local time.

Cheers, 5 o clock outbound shouldn't be to bad.
Just worried that the return flight is going to be early as no idea how I'll be getting from the ground to the airport.

Cheers, 5 o clock outbound shouldn't be to bad.
Just worried that the return flight is going to be early as no idea how I'll be getting from the ground to the airport.

5am is a great time.

Be there 9am local time, latest.

I worked it back on another thread, but suspect 5am ish departure from Malaga.

5am is a great time.

Be there 9am local time, latest.

I worked it back on another thread, but suspect 5am ish departure from Malaga.
Marshall Travel flight is back from Seville airport. I don’t think it’s too far from the ground so will be a taxi

Marshall Travel flight is back from Seville airport. I don’t think it’s too far from the ground so will be a taxi

Aye, that’s a big bonus.

Final whistle will be 11pm ish.

1-2 hours post match celebrations.

Buses 1am ish.

You guys should take off around 2-2.30am and back in Glasgow for 5/6am.

CTM - 8/9am local arrival I think.

Reading some replies such as yours its terribly sad that people are resigned to not be getting a ticket and stupid this lowish capacity stadium will be used.
Disgusting tbh, the Real Betis stadium in Seville holds 60k and when you think back to Murray increasing the Ibrox capacity from 45 to 50k that was in part due to the aspiration of having a UEFA 5 star rating as the capacity had to be at least 50k to be in the running for hosting a European final which we never got with one of the big lies given that Glasgow didn’t have enough hotel beds to host a big final but then Hamdump got to host the champions league final anyway as we were overlooked year after year.

Now we’ve made a final ourselves and the useless b@stards decide to give it to a club with only 43k capacity and 7k below the previously stipulated 50k with a stadium only a short distance away that holds 60k and to really rub it in there’s only going to be 9,500 Rangers fans will get in to see the game.

To be brutally honest, It’s a total piss take...it’s all wrong just as the UEFA ballot that took place a couple of days before the 2 finalists had been determined was wrong too, so we can presume that those losing semi finalists who got tickets and decided to buy them will be selling them on for crazy money???? Whatever the situation the whole thing is a f@cking joke! Demand was always going to exceed the amount of tickets available but the decisions UEFA make are disgusting.

Last edited:
Back