CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Just booked on to the latest flight. Spoke with the girl at CTM who said there are still places available and
I’m just off the phone to CTM for the flight into and out of Seville

£699 but they don’t have confirmed time to leave Glasgow or return time from Seville

This is the flight with no transfers

Anyone else on this flight and are they confident they have the numbers for this flight to guarantee departure?

Terrible they cant give leaving slot to get into Seville
on this flight too

There were still 20 spaces to fill on the £699 flight only option for CTM- and it was supposed to be closing at 6pm. Think it might be games a bogey for that one unless they let it run a bit later than they said before deciding

I’m just off the phone to CTM for the flight into and out of Seville

£699 but they don’t have confirmed time to leave Glasgow or return time from Seville

This is the flight with no transfers

Anyone else on this flight and are they confident they have the numbers for this flight to guarantee departure?

Terrible they cant give leaving slot to get into Seville
I booked this today after getting two tickets this afternoon when extra tickets became available .
I assume flight will be full enough to go.

Going on the flight-only after getting a last minute ticket off of UEFA at lunchtime! What a Friday the 13th!
What a day , same as you , didn’t think I would be going and had resigned myself to watching it here .

Went with Sport Options in 2000 to Monaco CL on a day trip (£210 inc ticket) and the flight back did not leave until 4am later next morning, I arrived home at 730am.
So don’t count in the plane home to be on time
Went with Sport Options in 2000 to Monaco CL on a day trip (£210 inc ticket) and the flight back did not leave until 4am later next morning, I arrived home at 730am.
So don’t count in the plane home to be on time
Was that the flight into and out of Nice?

The club said somewhere the CTM tickets would be out later than the rest, don't panic
CTM said to me Uefa would send us emails over the weekend regards tickets and they would send itinerary possibly Monday. I just took risk and booked car park using rough times I thought we would leave and get home.

I was hoping for some more info today re the flight only trip.

Also for those who have flown with CTM before are you allowed a carry on? (small rucksack etc.)

Has anyone planned how to get back to airport after the game?
I was thinking the same thing , will be easy to get into Seville on arrival , however likely not as easy getting back after match , it is about 6 miles .
Any thoughts ? hopefully some supporters buses we can jump on for short journey back to airport.

Back