CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Ok , but there’s no transport to / from Seville either?

so for over £200 difference when factor in transport to / from Seville airport costs for them (and how are they all going to get back to airport after the game? be pretty wild trying to get a taxi

Ideally I’d have wanted us flying back from Seville airport as well but weighing it up, I’d probably pick CTM deal to be honest for the price difference even though the Malaga bus will be a major ballache on way back (did have to laugh when CTM saying no Spanish buses have toilets in them!
Just noticed the 2.5 hour bus journey with no toilets. Hahahaha. Thats going to be fun.

I think there would be a riot at the airport if that happened.
If there was a cancellation you'd think we'd have heard by now, just with only being 12-15 hours before. Unless it's a issue with the plane that morning

Planes would be at the airport already, I assume? Or come in in the morning?

:)) People think I’m exaggerating when I describe the landing in Braga and on the return flight.

Even the return from Leipzig was dodgy as well.

Enter air pilots are not the best.
The landing at Braga on the way out and Leipzig on the way home will never leave me, struggled to control my bowels.

At airport for the 5am- still no sign of check in opening! Cannot settle at all til this plane is in the air and I know I’m on my way!!!

Back