CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Sorry bud I have been struggling to keep up. Getting pretty anxious about the whole thing now, just want to get a ticket (which I have now!) and not get fucked over by a scammer!
Did you get ticket through the club? Well done, I won’t get one. I don’t think I’ll pay the obscene prices but if it drops down on the sites I might

If it’s only 100 questions need asked. The tickets allocated to the flight are not needed due to it not dripping low
Maybe it's only the ones not sold they can release and the others they have to check if those with CTM have got a ticket yet before they can release more?

The tickets will likely be allocated elsewhere, including hospitality (where they appear up have made a mess already).

I need it to drop 17pts. I’m not expecting it to, unfortunately.
Sorry not read everything but are you looking for a 17 point drop for day trip or an indie ticket ?

Did you get ticket through the club? Well done, I won’t get one. I don’t think I’ll pay the obscene prices but if it drops down on the sites I might
Bought my ticket through alternate means. I doubt I will get an Indy tomorrow (1496 points) but knowing my luck I might having just paid a small fortune for my current ticket

Without reading the whole thread, skipped about 20 pages, but I got knocked back for the day trip however was eligible to buy one independent.

So there must be 600 tickets minimum available as you can’t buy both, if they tickets don’t drop down Mygers list them the club can get fucked. And I say that as someone who has a ticket.

They have kept enough tickets back for club use

I don't think points to get on the CTM trip fell below 1528.

Therefore every ticket reserved for CTM should be filtered down.

Depends how big the planes are but 4 flights would usually be 750 - 800.

I don't think points to get on the CTM trip fell below 1528.

Therefore every ticket reserved for CTM should be filtered down.

Depends how big the planes are but 4 flights would usually be 750 - 800.
Reckon it’s fell to 1590 tonight.

I'm buying the CTM day trip in the morning when the pay window opens. I've already bought my ticket from MyGers so that ticket included with the flight should be freed up as I have one already.

Has anyone else booked with Marshall Travel? I notice there's no transfers included in their day trip from Seville Airport (SVQ) into the city or back after the game. I realise it's not that far (20-odd minutes away). It's not much of an issue on the way in but thinking about the way back after the game. Looks like the last train is 1am? Anyone else booked any travel to get to and from the airport if they've booked with Marshall Travel?

Has anyone else booked with Marshall Travel? I notice there's no transfers included in their day trip from Seville Airport (SVQ) into the city or back after the game. I realise it's not that far (20-odd minutes away). It's not much of an issue on the way in but thinking about the way back after the game. Looks like the last train is 1am? Anyone else booked any travel to get to and from the airport if they've booked with Marshall Travel?
Yes I’m in this boat we can slpit a taxi brother

Doing my first official day trip for this one, any info in what to expect etc?

Any advice would be perfect, thanks.

A disorganised shambles. I'm being half serious too.

Been on many Thomas Cook and CTM official day trips. My advice is genuinely to have a lot of patience and try and chill out. Things don't always run smoothly and its not worth getting worked up about.

If the buses are parked in the same location at the ground where you got dropped off, drop a pin on google maps so you know where to get back to. Can be hard to find them sometimes at night and staff tend to disappear!

A disorganised shambles. I'm being half serious too.

Been on many Thomas Cook and CTM official day trips. My advice is genuinely to have a lot of patience and try and chill out. Things don't always run smoothly and its not worth getting worked up about.

If the buses will be parked in the same location at the ground where you got dropped off, drop a pin on google maps so you know where to get back to. Can be hard to find them sometimes at night and staff tend to disappear!
Thanks mate, bus thing was my biggest worry so was thinking on leaving my Apple Watch on the bus so I can definitely find it after the game.

Im with Marshall travel. Will just come out the ground and start walking the way of the airport and keep checking for taxis and ubers on my phone.
Just got an email from them, did they let you pay with credit card? Says bacs/PayPal only which is making me a bit wary

Thanks mate, bus thing was my biggest worry so was thinking on leaving my Apple Watch on the bus so I can definitely find it after the game.
Fingers crossed it's the same pick up location as drop off.

At Brondby this season it was a nightmare trying to find them after the game. Had to walk for miles in hope you were going the right way without any guide as to where you were going.

Buy an AirTag and leave that on the bus - £30 and you can track it using your phone in the same way you would the watch, rather than leaving a £300+ watch on the bus.

You will be told not told not to leave anything of any value on the coaches :)

People saying leaving Apple Watches or anything else on buses to find them I wouldn’t,anything like Leipzig & Belgrade it was different buses that picked us up.

I’d really love you to do that as it helps everyone but strongly suggest you dont. Some of the busses didnt show post Leipzig and different ones then appeared.

They will send a document with timings and drop points on it.

Lets hope they get it right. They have to get it right.

I would hope Rangers learn their lesson and get things sorted with authorities this week

Back