CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Take it everyone on the day trip also got an email saying it’s sold out and waiting list full? must have just blanket sent it to everyone
Yeah, was getting worried even though I've paid with getting 5 emails through saying it

This small allocation coupled with about 14k tickets ending up in the hands of touts or people who don’t care is horrific for fans who support the team through thick and thin.
I know of 4 guys, all Rangers fans but no season ticket holders (the only one who was gave it up when we were put in the bottom tier) who got lucky and got 4 tickets in the UEFA ballot. Looks like there will be just as many fair weather fans there as proper supporters who put money into the club every week.

I've had 3 emails today telling me I wasn't successful. Somebody somewhere has made a dick of something I suspect. Wonder how many I'll have by the end of the day

I’ve had 4 from them and I didn’t even apply this time

4 happens to be the number of trips that I applied for before hand
I am on 6 emails now so think you are right. The number relates to the number of trips you have been or or applied for.

Mate who is also on day trip and didn’t apply for an independent is asking how getting a ticket will be allocated to him and when?

I checked them out on Companies House. They are just a small travel agent in Giffnock but seem legit.

No idea how reliable their match tickets are and £2,600 for one is a gamble. s a travel company they offer a concierge service so being able to source tickets might not be beyond them.

Barrhead Travel was full so options were limited.

Did you book up with them mate?

Booked Marshall Travel on Sunday. I have had confirmation of my booking but no flight details yet.
Yeah I sent my booking form back. They're having issues with PayPal just now I think so just waiting on confirmation that the invoice is being sent.

Im booked on the travelbank flight and got an independant ticket today
Funnily enough, Travel Bank just phoned me after I left my details with them on Sunday but told him I had booked with Marshall. He said the levels of enquiry are unprecedented which is why he took so long coming back.

Yeah I sent my booking form back. They're having issues with PayPal just now I think so just waiting on confirmation that the invoice is being sent.
There is an update on their Facebook covering off a few points and the payments issue today but overall looks positive. Might be with starting a separate Marshall Travel flight thread.

Funnily enough, Travel Bank just phoned me after I left my details with them on Sunday but told him I had booked with Marshall. He said the levels of enquiry are unprecedented which is why he took so long coming back.

I emailed them on saturday then phoned them sunday morning. Phoned me when i was walking home after the game yesterday. Sounded hectic in the background but then i dont know how big there office is.

Noticed TravelBanks booking form is back up now, must have some spaces left
I just noticed interest in the Travel Banks day trip and swiftly received a call. As it stands NO transfers are included.
My main concern is how are people expected to make it from the stadium to the airport post match.
Incidentally this is a 2nd flight being put on by them.

Anyone able to send me an old CTM itinerary at all? Just so I have an idea what to expect on Wednesday morning
FK Crvena Zvezda v Rangers F.C.
Europa League Round of 16
Thursday 17th March 2022
Day Trip Itinerary – Flight 2

Thursday 17th March 2022
04:15hrs: Check in opens at the Official Rangers F.C. supporter’s check-in desk at
Glasgow Airport for flight LS6390 operated by Jet2 to Belgrade Nikola Tesla
Airport. Please note that check-in closes 1 hour prior to departure. Round trip
boarding cards will be issued.
At check in at Glasgow Airport you will be required to show the following,
please ensure you have these with you before you join the queue for check
in. We advise you to print out the below documents to avoid being unable to
access them if your phone runs out of battery during the day as they will likely
need to be shown at boarding for the return journey:
o Completed passenger locator form
o Proof of vaccination status OR
o Proof of negative Covid-19 PCR test OR
o Proof of recent recovery from Covid-19 (not more than 6 months or
less than 14 days from travel)
**Match tickets will be distributed by Rangers F.C stewards at check in**

06:45hrs: Flight LS6390 departs Glasgow Airport. There will be buy on board catering
available on the flight.

11:15hrs: Anticipated local arrival time at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport.
***TBC***
You will be taken to the city centre and picked up again for a transfer to the
stadium. The locations and timings are still being determined and we are
currently working with Rangers F.C. and local authorities to confirm the
arrangements.

18:45hrs: Kick off – FK Crvena Zvezda v Rangers F.C.
After the match the coaches will depart the stadium back to the airport – transfer time
is approximately 20 minutes (subject to traffic conditions).
It is your responsibility to return to the coaches immediately on leaving the stadium.
The coaches will not wait for you.

Friday 18th March 2022
00:45hrs: Anticipated time of departure from Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport on flight
LS6391 to Glasgow Airport. There will be buy on board catering available
onboard the flight.

03:10hrs: Anticipated local arrival time at Glasgow Airport.
Local authorities, over which CTM Sport and Rangers F.C. have no jurisdiction, may amend
all movements and times. However, we will keep you informed as much as possible on the
day.

My mate who is on one of Barrhead Travel day trips got a call yesterday to say they are now leaving from Seville after the game and not Malaga. Also got a part refund.

Hopefully we get back from Seville as well now.
Are they still getting bussed to Seville airport from the ground after the game?

My mate who is on one of Barrhead Travel day trips got a call yesterday to say they are now leaving from Seville after the game and not Malaga. Also got a part refund.

I worry we’ve not chased this up.

Would be a massive game changer.

I believe so, aye. It was another company Barrhead Travel were referring to as they were over subscribed
Ideal! I don't like the idea of having to make your won way to Seville airport after the game as a few companies are making fans do.

Last edited:
Has anyone had anything from Rangers/CTM with regards to tickets? Seen on the other threads and from guys off my bus that they are able to see where they have been allocated seats.

Based on previous experience with traveling with CTM, I don’t expect the itinerary to be sent until tomorrow.

Although it wouldn’t surprise me if it was Monday.

Has anyone had anything from Rangers/CTM with regards to tickets? Seen on the other threads and from guys off my bus that they are able to see where they have been allocated seats.
I would imagine they are holding fire until they know the tickets are actually in the App, otherwise probably swamped by people saying tickets aren’t there

Based on previous experience with traveling with CTM, I don’t expect the itinerary to be sent until tomorrow.

Although it wouldn’t surprise me if it was Monday.
I’m waiting to see what flight will be as The issue will be trying to get a taxi to the airport! With all these day trip flights

I make it 4 CTM, 1 corporate
3 Barrhead travel
Marshall / travel bank (or are they part of the Barrhead travel flights?
2 flights that girl Lauren is running
Bristol bar flight

(Any others?

I’m waiting to see what flight will be as The issue will be trying to get a taxi to the airport! With all these day trip flights

3 Barrhead travel
Bristol bar flight

(Any others?
Corporate travel out the day before so that's one less

CTM changing plans once they're fixed?

Adaptability doesn't fall into their job specs

Barrhead just phoned to confirm this, no mention of a refund however.

3 Barrhead travel
Bristol bar flight

(Any others?
Airport transfers are included with the CTM trip so you don’t need to worry about getting a taxi.

Back