CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Absolutely not. However, I’ve done a bit of digging.

Two Vueling operated flights at 9:55 and 10:05 to Seville flying out of Glasgow, is it possibly them?
Nah they're available to buy through the Vueling website.

There are more and more outbound flights to Sevilla, Faro and Jerez appearing in the Glasgow Airport app now so hopefully everyone gets their final details soon.

What’s the deal with CTM chartered flights? Will there be an onboard trolley service, or it a case of grab breakfast and water in the airport before boarding?

What’s the deal with CTM chartered flights? Will there be an onboard trolley service, or it a case of grab breakfast and water in the airport before boarding?

Normally a trolley service, I've been on ones where it is jet2 and easyjet, so normally service. But I always tend to buy a meal deal in boots just in case.

Still waiting for exact details ,at least the window has narrowed to somewhere between 5am and 8:30am ,which is good as get most of day in Seville before the match.

I’m massively feart about all this

if they’ve overbooked or screwed up something somewhere and I don’t have a place, there’s almost no time to make alternative arrangements

I’m massively feart about all this

if they’ve overbooked or screwed up something somewhere and I don’t have a place, there’s almost no time to make alternative arrangements
CTM might leave a lot to be desired

But they can certainly count, no stress

Back