Cue the SFA on the side of Rangers calls getting louder.

David Edgar just alluded to it on twitter.

It really is as simple as this:

Wee clubs canny afford to get lawyers every time they are in a dispute like this. We also didnt do it until recently. Celtic have always done it. Thats why its going to seem like Rangers and Celtic get away with it a lot more.

I thought it was marginal, so why would the SFA embarrass another referee ( he does a good job of that himself mind you ) to change a marginal decision ? That’s why I expected this today.

They're noticing that we're catching on to their scared referee's.

Overturn Rangers red cards and not others = bias towards Rangers.

Their campaign continues.

You could argue that these decisions are actually worse for us.

The reason being that we've had to play against them with 10 men, incorrectly, meaning we've lost points due to a wrong decision, whereas they've had to play with 10 correctly.

If the SFA had the balls to either cite Celtc players or uphold their red cards when warranted , then they wouldn’t be in this mess.

Their pandering to the filth has painted them into a corner. Now when they are brave and punish a diddy team the attention turns to us.

Had a look at it there, and it doesn't look like a red card at all. But with Craig Thomson - well.
That arse is the SFA/SPFL's referee of the decade - so he can do no wrong.

David Edgar just alluded to it on twitter.

It really is as simple as this:

Wee clubs canny afford to get lawyers every time they are in a dispute like this. We also didnt do it until recently. Celtic have always done it. Thats why its going to seem like Rangers and Celtic get away with it a lot more.

Agree but what’s really knackered the SFA is that Naismith was allowed to kick out off the ball just so that Brown’s elbow wouldn’t be punished. Any player can use footage in their appeal if required,

Any stattos that would happen to know which club has been cited the most since the inception of the Compliance Officer?

Not even a yellow. That looks like a decision made by a ref reading too much into the challenge.

Watched the replay several times and couldn't see clear contact.

For me, the referee has gone on what he thought happened rather than being sure what actually did and the players' reactions sealed it.

For me, the referee has gone on what he thought happened rather than being sure what actually did and the players' reactions sealed it.
I came to that conclusion also. Ironically that could, perhaps, an appeal more difficult, because it can just be as difficult to disprove what happened.

I thought he pulled his arm back, but even if he did, it is never a clear goal scoring opportunity that far out and is a Yellow Card.

If that is a clear goal scoring opportunity, what the hell was it when Windass was hauled back 10 yards from an open goal?

I thought he pulled his arm back, but even if he did, it is never a clear goal scoring opportunity that far out and is a Yellow Card.

If that is a clear goal scoring opportunity, what the hell was it when Windass was hauled back 10 yards from an open goal?

The Windass incident didn’t actually happen as Rangers only ever get decisions that go in their favour.

Another "Shifty" SFA decision we all know they are corrupt as fu@k for the benefit one one team, O' Brien and Desmond Dermott's lackeys and Lieswells puppets.

He he sheep , oh wait a minute , hold on, seeing it for the first time I don't think it was a red

The Dons were hard done by

HA HA ,HO HO , GUFFAW ! Get It Right Up Ye Dolly !!

Seeing that for the first time and I would be furious if a Rangers player was sent off for that. Not sure what is crazier, that Thompson sent him off, that a panel of trained experts upheld it, or that somehow this is a sending off and the foul on Windass on day 1 wasn’t.

Back