Cumdog v Cummdog

Mate, he literally has "Cumdog" written on his chest :D

Screen-Shot-2017-04-18-at-143114.png

Rubbish. It's a good laugh, done for fun and to help team spirit. It's part of the boys personality and I wouldn't want him to change.
Its embarrassing bullshit and it needs to stop. its part of his "personality" to run about in the dressing room in his pants pretending to be a wrestler!!!

He's a Rangers player and time he acted like an adult.

Last edited:
How about "jase welcomes the chase" cumdog was when he was at a wee diddy club he's now at Rangers fc time not just to grow up but to grow tall

Its embarrassing bullshit and it needs to stop. its part of his "personality" to run about in the dressing room in his pants pretending to be a wrestler!!!

He's a Rangers player and time he acted like an adult.
I don't think he makes a habit of it; unless Grado is knocking about the Hivs training ground more often than you'd think.

Lighten up a little. Imagine the things Gascoigne, McCoist, Durrant et al must have got up to in the days before camera phones.

I hope Jason doesn't like fishing.

I don't think he makes a habit of it; unless Grado is knocking about the Hivs training ground more often than you'd think.

Lighten up a little. Imagine the things Gascoigne, McCoist, Durrant et al must have got up to in the days before camera phones.

I hope Jason doesn't like fishing.

His bad habit of pretending to be a wrestler might have gone down well with the Hivs but he is with a bigger club now so maybe he should grow up and come into the adult world.

Back