Cumdog v Cummdog

you work for yourself you say, okay, meet all prospective future clients then pretending to be a wrestler in your pants if its alright and not mentalist behaviour.

He is also not a "kid" he is an adult and now playing for our club so I expect him to behave like a grown up and not some attention seeking wean. I don't care less what he does in his own time with his mates but when in our employment and representing us, I expect him to behave like an adult.

Did that make sense to you as you wrote it?

He was not on the park doing his job, or training, or meeting the media, or representing the club, he was in some down time with a pre-arranged visit from a wrestler......

The army specifically and deliberately do these kind of things because it breeds teamwork. A week before we passed out of phase 1, the DS got all of us, 40 odds, into a room and each person had to do a 30 second dance. I was 33. It was funny as %^*& and boundaries were knocked down, everyone had a huge smile and a bit of team formation went on. We represented the Queen.

He is a 22 year old kid. He is not allowed to do anything that YOU (not everyone, just you and a few others) disapprove of? Well, my opinion is that this kind of thing is brilliant, it shows his arrogance, confidence, brought a huge smile to all his mates and helped them bond. Now, whos opinion is more important? Yours or mine? The answer is neither, it is his business, not ours.

Did that make sense to you as you wrote it?

He was not on the park doing his job, or training, or meeting the media, or representing the club, he was in some down time with a pre-arranged visit from a wrestler......

The army specifically and deliberately do these kind of things because it breeds teamwork. A week before we passed out of phase 1, the DS got all of us, 40 odds, into a room and each person had to do a 30 second dance. I was 33. It was funny as %^*& and boundaries were knocked down, everyone had a huge smile and a bit of team formation went on. We represented the Queen.

He is a 22 year old kid. He is not allowed to do anything that YOU (not everyone, just you and a few others) disapprove of? Well, my opinion is that this kind of thing is brilliant, it shows his arrogance, confidence, brought a huge smile to all his mates and helped them bond. Now, whos opinion is more important? Yours or mine? The answer is neither, it is his business, not ours.

Yes, perfect sense. If he posts on social media the stupid shit he posted when with the junkies then it is my and every Rangers fans business as he is representing our club and he needs to come into the adult world.

so, you meeting all your future clients in our pants dressed as a wrestler since its alright.?

Yes, perfect sense. If he posts on social media the stupid shit he posted when with the junkies he whilst then its my and every Rangers fans business as he is representing our club and he needs to come into the adult world.

so, you meeting all your future clients in our pants dressed as a wrestler since its alright.?

Again, he is not representing his club on the park, nor is he performing any role for them at that time. He was fucking around at a pre arranged meet up. It is not in any tiny way comparable with someone meeting a client dressed funny and to try and equate them is why I asked the question...

You are just a joyless, arrogant person who thinks that because THEY don't like something, it should be banned. You do not have to find it funny or like it, but you do have to accept that it is nothing to do with you in the slightest and that it has many more beneficial points than negative.

Again, he is not representing his club on the park, nor is he performing any role for them at that time. He was fucking around at a pre arranged meet up. It is not in any tiny way comparable with someone meeting a client dressed funny and to try and equate them is why I asked the question...

You are just a joyless, arrogant person who thinks that because THEY don't like something, it should be banned. You do not have to find it funny or like it, but you do have to accept that it is nothing to do with you in the slightest and that it has many more beneficial points than negative.

Everytime from now on when he posts on social media, he is representing our club. I'm not joyless or want it banned and more than a few times have said he can do what he wants with his mates. but keep it off social media and away from the media.

I just don't want him to act like an attention seeking child now he has signed for us as even though you don't think so, it is our business if he acts muppet like as a Rangers player.

We are talking about a film someone else took, not tweets etc.

Sure, I would want all players to show some common sense on social media. I would also encourage the wrestling type stuff. You and I count for hee haw though, as it should be and if he enjoyed it, I really, really could not give a shit if someone looked down on him for it.

Everytime from now on when he posts on social media, he is representing our club. I'm not joyless or want it banned and more than a few times have said he can do what he wants with his mates. but keep it off social media and away from the media.

I just don't want him to act like an attention seeking child now he has signed for us as even though you don't think so, it is our business if he acts muppet like as a Rangers player.
This - he needs a thick ear and instructed he is playing for Rangers now.

None of this infantile behaviour is acceptable anymore.

Back