Cummings joins Luton

He really needs to screw the nut on, otherwise his career will be gone in a flash and he will think “shit, I ballsed this up”.

A good player but needs to graft.

This is lad has literally wasted his own career. Potential was there, the commitment clearly isn't.

He'll struggle to break into their team, but good luck to him.

Needs to find stability,

At what point in his mad head does he think ‘right I need to screw the nut here and stay in one place for more than 6 months’

you are a long time retired in football

The big manager there won’t put up with any nonsense, I hope he gets 20 goals for both his sake and help Luton move up

Good opportunity for him in a team that's flying high. Hope he appreciates that, knuckles down, works hard and makes the most of his ability. He can still have a good career, but it's down to him.

Since when was going to a club who are top of the league you’re currently playing in a step down?

Good luck to the lad.

We've seen this scenario many a time before. He will end up wasting his career. Seems more interested in posting shite on Instagram than taking football serious.

gn752.png

Cummings has the talent to carve out a decent career in the lower leagues of England...say bottom half of Championship downwards.

He was doing alright at Peterborough until the flat incident and was left out/benched.

Just majorly needs to screw the nut and mature into a likeable footballer, he doesn’t even need to lose his joker attitude just manage it better like Jimmy Bullard or similar.

Good luck to him, hope he manages to sort his attitude and turn it around

Was firmly in the "punt Morelos and sign Cummings" after the game against the tims in April and then the semi final where Morelos missed two sitters. Amazing what hindsight can do. Morelos star is still rising and Cummings is on a downward spiral.

Best of luck Jason

had the misfortune of working in luton for 3 months, what a hole.

Lived there for 6 years, went to plenty of games. Excellent fans, this was during their conference days, and there was always a great atmosphere at Kenilworth Road. I usually try go once a season still and have plans to go towards end of season.

Everything is there for him to suceed if he applies himself, they're still flying even without Nathan Jones. Be interesting to see how he does.

An absolute hole, it gets worse each time I go back.

Can’t help but like the boy, but he does have a self destruct button. He needs to look at the thread with Riordan and O’Connor and have a wee chat to himself.

I hope he does well, you can’t help but like the daft fucker.

He has a talent but whether he’s prepared to work at it is another matter

I liked the wee fucker and probably given a chance like Defoe would be a wee machine getting in about every defender.

Defoe is one of the top scorers in EPL history.

Cummings has been a complete flop everywhere except the Scottish Championship.

Keep it real mate.

The lunacy on here when we signed him was off the scale and any of us who dared to point out that he actually wasn't very good were shot down and ridiculed.

Seems a decent lad, but a poor professional and will probably be back in the Scottish Championship at Thistle, Falkirk, or the likes in a couple of seasons.

That’s his level after all.

Good luck to him. Hope he does well and gets his career back on track, and also to wind up all the das in here.

I think he still has a year or 2 is stupidity in him tbh.
But I think he will become a Rangers player again in the future once he grows up.

I think he still has a year or 2 is stupidity in him tbh.
But I think he will become a Rangers player again in the future once he grows up.

He's older than Morelos mate.

How long are you giving this professional athlete to screw the nut?

If Cummings signs for us we'll have seriously regressed.

Back