Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midtjylland and Feyenoord were the only games that didn't go to 0 this season (some 2 pointers were able to purchase for both before they sold out).

As things stand, you could quite easily get yourself in a position, over a couple of seasons, to get a ticket for any European away you wanted.
I don't even know why I posted that Midjtylland may have gone to zero, I applied on one point and didn't get it!

The TC is a tricky one.
By issuing photocards and needing a travel itinerary to purchase a ticket, I believe the ticket office are doing the best they can to ensure fans who are travelling get tickets and obviously get a point for doing so.

It has been mentioned earlier in the thread that people are sending in fake itineraries to get tickets and TC points.

Absolute scumbag behaviour, and part of the reason why 2 of your party are still on 0 points.
The problem is, people aren’t even sending itineraries now and still getting tickets they haven’t any interest in going too.

One of the 2017 semis was against Motherwell was it not? Surely everyone on CCCS got one for that?
Think I've got mixed up, we had a semi we lost 1-0 and a semi we lost 4-0 can't mind what seasons they were but I didn't get a ticket for either of them (thankfully I guess)

Yes and final as there was enough for cccs I think the people saying they didn’t may not realise that they went into a whole season ticket ballot
Nope, this is the third time in a row that we have had them at Hampden and I have had ZERO successful ballot entries from any of my 4 tickets.

I’ve been told there will be a ballot on Wednesday for tickets not paid for. Maybe the guy who works in ticket office can confirm in case I’ve been misinformed.

I called the ticket office and was told missed payment emails go out on Wednesday and then they will have a few Days to pay it before they re ballot these

Is there anyway to check where your seat is for, other than North stand,West stand and south stand?

I know Rangers/Hampdump just send us our tickets, The crash barraiers have a system on their site that lets pick their seats.

Is there anyway to check where your seat is for, other than North stand,West stand and south stand?

I know Rangers/Hampdump just send us our tickets, The crash barraiers have a system on their site that lets pick their seats.

no, you need to wait for the ticket.

Midtjylland and Feyenoord were the only games that didn't go to 0 this season (some 2 pointers were able to purchase for both before they sold out).

As things stand, you could quite easily get yourself in a position, over a couple of seasons, to get a ticket for any European away you wanted.

100%.

My first euro away was the 1st progres game (Pedro defeat), that went to 0 pointers so I got on the points ladder straight away.

Fast forward 3 seasons and I'm no sitting on 10 points and virtually guaranteed a ticket for any euro away game, baring us getting a ridiculously small allocation.

The system works, it doesn't take much to get yourself up the ladder and into a position that gives you the chance to attend the big fixtures.

I can't imagine many will pass up a ticket when they receive an email regarding failed payment.

I have more or less accepted that I'll be missing this one!

I’ve paid for my tickets but normally get a confirmation email from Rangers once they take the money nothing yet but is showing up on my purchase history

Some absolute greeting faced arseholes on this thread, the current system is absolutely fine as it is, deal with the fact that ther is no such thing as an uber fan, we have thousands upon thousands who would love to attend every match but we simply cant due to the amount of tickets we get allocated. Take what you get and be grateful that we are back having a proper football team on the park to support!
No it aint

I’ve paid for my tickets but normally get a confirmation email from Rangers once they take the money nothing yet but is showing up on my purchase history

I always just get the original email telling you that you have been allocated a ticket and that tells you when the payment will be taken.
I never get a confirmation when they take money for a semi or final ticket through the CCCS it just appears in your ticket purchase in your account.

I always just get the original email telling you that you have been allocated a ticket and that tells you when the payment will be taken.
I never get a confirmation when they take money for a semi or final ticket through the CCCS it just appears in your ticket purchase in your account.
Yeah you only get confirmation if paid online or by phone , never for the Automatic payments .

Does being in Bar 72 increase chances of semi/final tickets if you have ticked the correct boxes ?

I ask as I’ve had a ticket for every game at Hampden since the boycott ended and I got a season ticket in Bar 72

I guess it automatically has you attending all games at Ibrox including friendlies as they are part of your ticket price ?
I’m convinced it gets priority in the ballots to be honest. Like you, I moved to Bar 72 at the end of the boycott (seemed the best way to get most money into to club) and since then I’m fairly sure that I’ve been 100% for Hampden games too. In the 10 years or so before that (GR3) I think I was probably just a bit better than 50/50. Just doesn’t seem like coincidence to me.

I’ll be honest, I’ve given my ticket to our supporters bus a couple of times (including Aberdeen last year) because guys who go every week have missed out. I live down south and make maybe a dozen games a year and it hasn’t sat right with me. I did sit all the way through the semi defeat under Murty though, so it’s not all been glorious victories.

I’m convinced it gets priority in the ballots to be honest. Like you, I moved to Bar 72 at the end of the boycott (seemed the best way to get most money into to club) and since then I’m fairly sure that I’ve been 100% for Hampden games too. In the 10 years or so before that (GR3) I think I was probably just a bit better than 50/50. Just doesn’t seem like coincidence to me.

It is possible though mate, after the boycott season I was 100% in Hampden games up until this one.

I’ll be honest, I’ve given my ticket to our supporters bus a couple of times (including Aberdeen last year) because guys who go every week have missed out. I live down south and make maybe a dozen games a year and it hasn’t sat right with me. I did sit all the way through the semi defeat under Murty though, so it’s not all been glorious victories.
I've bought 100% of available cccs games for about 15 years but not allocated this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back