Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone from a RSC still has what they got for wither 2017 or 2018 Scottish Cup semi-final that might give you a rough idea on what the final might be

Maybe it’s already been posted but what is the allocation for rangers and Celtic fans? Is it as many as 20k each?

Did there end up behind enough tickets for everyone for the semi? Or will those that missed out get priority for the final?

If anyone from a RSC still has what they got for wither 2017 or 2018 Scottish Cup semi-final that might give you a rough idea on what the final might be
I don't think it will as our club went up to cat c this season from d and got less for the semi final then we did for any previously as a lower category

the idea that someone that’s only joined the scheme this year could end up getting a ticket yet folk that have been on the scheme from the very beginning, could end up missing out is ridiculous and shows yet again why there is a flaw in the system

When there is a ballot, precious years should be taken account of

Been saying for years that the club should have looked at starting a proper form of loyalty scheme years ago but they’re just not interested

the idea that someone that’s only joined the scheme this year could end up getting a ticket yet folk that have been on the scheme from the very beginning, could end up missing out is ridiculous and shows yet again why there is a flaw in the system

Been saying for years that the club should have looked at starting a proper form of loyalty scheme years ago but they’re just not interested

I understand what your saying (I’ve been on the cccs for years now) but where do you draw the line? That way then there wouldn’t be any new younger generations getting a chance to get tickets. I agree with some sort of loyalty scheme but maybe do it for previous 2 years or something ?

The ballot for the final is the situation I asked Robertson about at the AGM last year. He stated we would roll back a few seasons looking at home cup attendance and use that as a way for allocating tickets.

Simply has to be the case. It’s the fairest way possible to filter down.

How so?

I say that as someone who’s been on for years. We are all bluenoses and we all deserve to see our team in a final.

The luck of the draw my friend - the fairest way to do it.

The way you are suggesting would allow a “monopoly” for the bears who have been on from the start... meaning it would be pointless to join anyway.

How then do you get folk to buy into the scheme ,if they don’t have an equal chance of a ticket.?
I’ve been in every CCCS scheme since they started and have no more right to a ticket than anyone else who has paid their money for home games this
season to qualify for their chance in the ballot.

£210 per head, not great value as cash bar (apart from one free drink) but guaranteed ticket and transport to Hampden. Seats in SS Lower sections O & P.

It’s a bit steap mate but I would pay it somehow if I knew I wasn’t getting one.

Got all sorts on the go away tickets, £150 stag doo deposit required this Friday and just living lol.

Does anyone have any info on how the actual ballot works

Like what the computerised system is they use for an online ballot?

Ok so I’m assuming that everyone on the cccs ticks the box as I know a couple of guys that don’t and don’t get any home cup games either

I understand what your saying (I’ve been on the cccs for years now) but where do you draw the line? That way then there wouldn’t be any new younger generations getting a chance to get tickets. I agree with some sort of loyalty scheme but maybe do it for previous 2 years or something ?

Do what the travel club does. Take into account the previous few years then eventually if the younger fans continue to go to all away games and cccs games, they’d be joint top in points with other bears

How so?

I say that as someone who’s been on for years. We are all bluenoses and we all deserve to see our team in a final.

The luck of the draw my friend - the fairest way to do it.

The way you are suggesting would allow a “monopoly” for the bears who have been on from the start... meaning it would be pointless to join anyway.

“We’re all bears”. Yes we are but some go to more games than others therefore they deserve to have tickets for bigger games ahead of those that pick and choose games. The luck of the draw argument is ridiculous in all honesty. Loyalty should be rewarded

As I said above, a loyalty type system similar to the travel club should have been put in place.

Do what the travel club does. Take into account the previous few years then eventually if the younger fans continue to go to all away games and cccs games, they’d be joint top in points with other bears
So you expect someone to sign up and pay for all home cup games and seven home European matches and the incentive for this is NO chance of a ticket for a semi or final.I can’t see the club implementing that idea anytime soon,what a moneymaker that would be :)

Some people seem to think that Rangers games should be a closed shop for them and their pals. You know the score at the start of the season when you sign up.

Nope, some think those that go week in week out should be ahead of those that pick and choose their games

That’s not wanting a closed shop, it’s wanting fairness and a reward for loyalty

“We’re all bears”. Yes we are but some go to more games than others therefore they deserve to have tickets for bigger games ahead of those that pick and choose games. The luck of the draw argument is ridiculous in all honesty. Loyalty should be rewarded

As I said above, a loyalty type system similar to the travel club should have been put in place.
How would you weed out the fake itineraries for semis and final? :)

So you expect someone to sign up and pay for all home cup games and seven home European matches and the incentive for this is NO chance of a ticket for a semi or final.I can’t see the club implementing that idea anytime soon,what a moneymaker that would be :)

There’s no guarantee it would be a final against the bheasts every year

Similar to the travel club, if you were in the scheme for a few years and got maximum points, you’d eventually be on par with those that at the top of the pile

There’s no guarantee it would be a final against the bheasts every year

Similar to the travel club, if you were in the scheme for a few years and got maximum points, you’d eventually be on par with those that at the top of the pile
Top of the pile with everyone else who is also on top of the same pile :)
The club take in a lot of money by offering everyone on the home CCCS an equal chance of a priority ticket.Remove that chance and you lose people from the scheme and the club lose guaranteed income.

The notion that you should only have a chance of a ticket if you go to "all the away games" is absurd. The guys in the ballot are Rangers season ticket holders and deserve to be in with a shout of tickets for these games just as much as anyone else.

That’s not what I said

A loyalty scheme should be in place which takes account of home games, away games and Euro away games

Those that go week in week out would be top of the pile, those that pick and choose further down the list

I fail to see how any reasonable person would have an issue with that. The only folk that have an issue with that IMO are those that would be further down the pecking order

Top of the pile with everyone else who is also on top of the same pile :)

In which case a ballot would be completely fair as everyone would have went to all games in recent years

However, there’s folk on the scheme that go everywhere yet they have the same chance of a ticket as someone that potentially only joined the scheme this year.

That isn’t fair.

Nope, some think those that go week in week out should be ahead of those that pick and choose their games

That’s not wanting a closed shop, it’s wanting fairness and a reward for loyalty
The only people in with a chance of a ticket are season ticket holders who've been (or at least paid for the ticket) to every competitive home game at Ibrox. People who've made a big financial commitment to the club. It's not like they are part time supporters. But it's that time of year again, the toys are about to come out the pram.

That’s not what I said

A loyalty scheme should be in place which takes account of home games, away games and Euro away games

Those that go week in week out would be top of the pile, those that pick and choose further down the list

I fail to see how any reasonable person would have an issue with that. The only folk that have an issue with that IMO are those that would be further down the pecking order
So how do you get on the top of this pile? Surely if it's a loyalty scheme then they're on first dibs for every single game? I fail to see how that is in any way reasonable.

The fact that guys in both RSCs and on the CCCS getting 2 bites at the cherry is ballocks and has always been ballocks the same with people who have just joined the CCCS this season getting the same chance as someone who’s been on it for years.

Same moans every time this comes around !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back