Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you get tickets for ALL the away games?

The system in place only allows you to get SOME of the away tickets?

And how does that make you more entitled than anyone else?

i'm not being sarcastic peroni m8.
theres no equal ballot system in place,
theres a 'group' who are at all games.
if I take you back to 2016 and the two biggest games that season.
tims in semi and hivs in final.
the allocation and the people on cccs then should have meant if you missed the semi, you were certain to get final.
on this forum, guys told us that they got both, which is possible, but some of us (4) got none, (not possible).
so pardon me if I don't believe there is an open ballot that's fair to all.

Emails out later today or tomorrow. Everyone who had paid for all non season ticket matches since the start of season were eligible. Over 8k who are on scheme will unfortunately miss out. Good luck!

Does that include the friendlies?

Emails out later today or tomorrow. Everyone who had paid for all non season ticket matches since the start of season were eligible. Over 8k who are on scheme will unfortunately miss out. Good luck!
Cheers mate. Should give me enough time to sort my travel out if I get one.

I have a family do in Kent on the Saturday so will be challenging!

Any consideration to previous couple of years?

Seen previous correspondence from the TO posted.

So if I read that right there are some on CCCS who aren’t eligible if they joined later in the season? Only those who signed up right at the start are, should enhance my odds a little bit

If someone missed a game then they’d fall 1 point behind those at the top of the pile

Essentially what some on here want is that every game away from Ibrox is a random ballot therefore if someone decides they only want to watch Rangers at the big games at the sheep, piggery, they should have the same chance of a ticket for those 2 games than someone that goes to every game including the shite at Hamilton Livi etc.

That isn’t fair

People go to the away games they are allocated. Sure you could say they should join an RSC, but if everyone done that then it would mean you would have less chance of a ticket for all games

As far as Rangers are concerned you've been to the same amount of away games as everyone else on the away ticket scheme.

Rangers had hospitality on sale for a few days, if you're so worried about not getting one in the ballot then you could have got one through that?

How can you get tickets for ALL the away games?

The system in place only allows you to get SOME of the away tickets?

And how does that make you more entitled than anyone else?

You’d be surprised at how many folk on CCCS aren’t interested in going to away games outwith the bigger ones like Celtic/Hearts/Hibs/Aberdeen

There was hundreds of spares flying about for Livingston in the quarters yet people had excuses why they couldn’t go. Even for the Semi final before we got our allocation increased it was fairly easy to pick up spares.

Between myself and boys on our RSC, we’ve picked up spares for every away match including East Fife

There will be people who are on the semi and final CCCS that aren’t on the non league home game CCCS, surely? That must bring the number down.

There will be people who are on the semi and final CCCS that aren’t on the non league home game CCCS, surely? That must bring the number down.

Other way about

You need to sign up to non home League game to even get a chance of priority for semi-final and final

You can't just sign up to semi-final and finals

Reactions: CD7

Ooft, better get drafting my ‘buzzing’ and ‘raging’ posts in anticipation.

See you on the other side folks and Godspeed.

Taking it from your post that it’s not being backdated a few seasons like has happened on previous occasions?

Emails out later today or tomorrow. Everyone who had paid for all non season ticket matches since the start of season were eligible. Over 8k who are on scheme will unfortunately miss out. Good luck! what does the non season ticket matches mean

Emails out later today or tomorrow. Everyone who had paid for all non season ticket matches since the start of season were eligible. Over 8k who are on scheme will unfortunately miss out. Good luck! what does the non season ticket matches mean

CCCS games (Cup matches, Europa League, etc)

Matches that your season ticket price doesn’t cover.ie cup games/Europa ties ;)

Cup games and Europe I think, friendlies do not count.

Matches not on the season ticket. So the European games aren't included in your basic ST package & if at the beginning of the season you ticked the box that said you were happy to pay for these regardless of how many there are you get into this draw.

It utterly blows my mind how many people don't know this and how often we have to go through it.

Non league games, so this season seven European games.

all competitive games

Charity matches. Glad I went along now.

Matches not on the season ticket. So the European games aren't included in your basic ST package & if at the beginning of the season you ticked the box that said you were happy to pay for these regardless of how many there are you get into this draw.

It utterly blows my mind how many people don't know this and how often we have to go through it.
thank you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back