Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe they're getting ready to allocate tickets and we've not settled the argument of who's most deserving of a ticket!

I'm not in the draw but will still attend every home game on my ST (despite the hurtful lines being thrown about about how I'm not a real fan for not going to away games).

Good luck to you all! Cheer us on to victory.

giphy.gif

I went to a game at Ladywell Stadium, Maybole for a lady who got something blown off in that place at the top of Africa which I can't remember the name of now, surely I am a certainty for the final.

Disclaimer - this is in no way slagging that Helen woman who may or may not have lost a part of her anatomy. I just remember the game.

I went to a game at Ladywell Stadium, Maybole for a lady who got something blown off in that place at the top of Africa which I can't remember the name of now, surely I am a certainty for the final.

Disclaimer - this is in no way slagging that Helen woman who may or may not have lost a part of her anatomy. I just remember the game.
Actually laughing at this mate,nice one :)

The most that can go to every game is 800 fans.
It's actually less than that as official club use takes it down a fair bit, but leaving parkhead out of it my point still stands, if there's a point based system it encourages very little or new members and will effect takings at Ibrox

I've had a ticket for every home game this season and I've never once given my money to another club through the away scheme so in my opinion I'm in the elite tier and should be allocated a ticket. I've also never missed out in a Hampden ballot.
I also think you should get a ticket

I’ve been to all the Euro aways, all home ST games and all CCS matches.....

....but I missed livi away at the weekend after dislocating my shoulder so as a part timer I understand if I miss out to the truly staunch :D
It's good to laugh, but that's genuinely the view of some people on here: "Shouldn't have dislocated your shoulder then!"

At least the international break will give you time to recover from injury ;)

Didn't get Aberdeen or Hearts tickets in the initial ballots for those games. Only when more tickets became available.

So not getting my hopes up for this one :D

Didn't get Aberdeen or Hearts tickets in the initial ballots for those games. Only when more tickets became available.

So not getting my hopes up for this one :D
Conversely, I’ve had every semi (and that one final) ticket in the last few years in the initial ballots and it’s giving me the fear for this one.

Emails out later today or tomorrow. Everyone who had paid for all non season ticket matches since the start of season were eligible. Over 8k who are on scheme will unfortunately miss out. Good luck!

Is the 8k figure the amount who have actually met the 'Every match' criteria?

Got the fear for this ballot, never normally like this when it comes to the ballots but got a bad feeling about this one

i'm not being sarcastic peroni m8.
theres no equal ballot system in place,
theres a 'group' who are at all games.
if I take you back to 2016 and the two biggest games that season.
tims in semi and hivs in final.
the allocation and the people on cccs then should have meant if you missed the semi, you were certain to get final.
on this forum, guys told us that they got both, which is possible, but some of us (4) got none, (not possible).
so pardon me if I don't believe there is an open ballot that's fair to all.
That's exactly what happened to me mate. Missed the Semi, got the final.

By law of averages I am probably set to miss out on this one and I am ok with that to be honest, a ballot is a ballot.

I say people aged 55 and over should get 1st dibs on tickets.as we went wont be around much longer to watch cup finals (lol)
I would also add in I was at Glebe park in Brechin for the first leg of a league cup tie which rangers won 4-0 their was only a couple of thousand bears at the game so I am surely entitled to a ticket for watching rangers with Gregor Stevens in the team:))

As a true and loyal supporter and the fact that the women that runs the pub we travel from for games is making us venom for the final I should be top of the list to get a ticket.
It seems only the fair way to go about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back