Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to all the tankings at hampden in the last 3 and a half years and get %^*& all for the game were we actually stand a chance, magic.

Away games don't put a penny into the club, hence why no priority.

Away games should probably remain a ballot since, as you point out, no money is being placed into Rangers.

It strikes me as obvious, though, that a fan that has pumped money into Rangers for League and Scottish cup home games for years deserves more than someone who has just been pumping money in for a few months.

Loyalty is quantifiable in this instance.

Away games should probably remain a ballot since, as you point out, no money is being placed into Rangers.

It strikes me as odd, though, that a fan that has pumped money into Rangers for League and Scottish cup home games for years deserves more than someone who has just been pumping money in for a few months.

Loyalty is quantifiable in this instance.
It used to be a 2 year countback the last couple of old firm ballots, I missed out on both. I agree it should have been 3 years. It's shite to see anyone miss out, and hopefully some can locate tickets in other ways.

Yep. They’ll go to the ‘big’ games.
See that fucking annoys me, big game hunters.
What can the Rangers do though in this situation because as far as the club know because these people purchased tickets for the CCCS games but just not went, then to all intents and purposes, rightly or wrongly, they are as entitled to be in the ballot along with everyone else who has actually attended all the games.
Aprt from depriving someone more deserving of a ticket for the final they are also depriving someone, who actually go to games big or small, of a season ticket.

Anyone who argues that that's right is at it, surely.

I know guys who are in the same boat, they've been to every game domestically and in europe and spent £'000s in the process already this season and they might not get the chance to see us lift the League Cup next month. Its wrong.

I hate saying it but the way the mentally challengeds do it is right imo, their scum fans need to meet certain criteria (attended x amount of games over past x seasons) to qualify for games such as this. I dont know the inner workings of their ticketing system but I have poets in the work who explained it to me, sounds far better than the random ballot we have.

@BillyBoys

This is how they are doing it, seems similar to us but they have to buy the ticket once notified

Tickets for the highly-anticipated fixture have been balloted amongst those STH who meet the following criteria:

STH on the HCTS whose payment was taken by Direct Debit for home Cup matches v Dunfermline (August 17, 2019), Partick Thistle (September 25, 2019) and who purchased a ticket under their own client ref, for the League Cup semi-final v Hibs (November 2, 2019).

Tickets are priced:
North - £40 Adults/£22 Concessions
South Stand - £40 (No concessions)
East Stand - £35 Adults/£18 Concessions

The deadline to purchase your ticket is 5pm on Monday, November 18.

BUY ONLINE NOW

Alternatively by calling 0871 226 1888* or by visiting the Celtic Ticket Office. Booking fees apply online/via booking line.

Unfortunately, we do not have a sufficient allocation to offer all STH who meet this criteria a ticket for this match, and we appreciate the disappointment this may cause. We fully understand that the allocation of tickets we have been given will not be able to satisfy the demand from supporters wishing to attend the match. We also fully accept that many supporters will be disappointed. However, we would ask fans to understand and appreciate that this is a difficult process for the club to administer, given the ticket allocation provided.

We thank fans in advance for their support and understanding.

PAYMENT FOR TICKETS WILL NOT BE TAKEN VIA THE HOME CUP TICKET SCHEME, TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED VIA ONE OF THE ABOVE SALES CHANNELS.

@BillyBoys

This is how they are doing it, seems similar to us but they have to buy the ticket once notified

Tickets for the highly-anticipated fixture have been balloted amongst those STH who meet the following criteria:

STH on the HCTS whose payment was taken by Direct Debit for home Cup matches v Dunfermline (August 17, 2019), Partick Thistle (September 25, 2019) and who purchased a ticket under their own client ref, for the League Cup semi-final v Hibs (November 2, 2019).

Tickets are priced:

BUY ONLINE NOW

Alternatively by calling 0871 226 1888* or by visiting the Celtic Ticket Office. Booking fees apply online/via booking line.

Unfortunately, we do not have a sufficient allocation to offer all STH who meet this criteria a ticket for this match, and we appreciate the disappointment this may cause. We fully understand that the allocation of tickets we have been given will not be able to satisfy the demand from supporters wishing to attend the match. We also fully accept that many supporters will be disappointed. However, we would ask fans to understand and appreciate that this is a difficult process for the club to administer, given the ticket allocation provided.

PAYMENT FOR TICKETS WILL NOT BE TAKEN VIA THE HOME CUP TICKET SCHEME, TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED VIA ONE OF THE ABOVE SALES CHANNELS.

Fair enough, must have picked the guy up wrong in my work.

Club29 are now no longer taking enquiries apparently, just off the phone to someone who wasn't very helpful with any more information than that.

Mate, there is no way someone with your level of loyalty should miss out on a game. You absolutely deserved a ticket for Manchester too.
But i do have sympathy for the guys in the post I quoted. It just highlights how difficult it would be to set criteria. I absolutely sympathise with all including the club on this one.

I’ve a feeling more emails will come out, no way 18k emails were sent at once.

I get 8k are missing out but there’s too many boys I know who’ve missed out for that to be it.

Just a hunch.
I only know of 6 off our bus that has them. And 5 of them are on the same friends and family scheme.

I've a feeling you're right.

I get 8k are missing out but there’s too many boys I know who’ve missed out for that to be it.

Just a hunch.

thinking the same. Few group chats and loads not had an email

Just a hunch.

E-mails are done using a bulk e-mailer

@e.rangers.co.uk

But they may be in batches

@BillyBoys

Tickets are priced:

BUY ONLINE NOW

Am I missing reading this. I have been on continuous credit scheme for years for ALL games but haven't received an email.

Mate thats just got a season ticket this year has got one. Suppose its luck of the draw but it does piss you off.

A would love it if some of us fans could be present when this ballot takes place.

Biggest farce in the planet and I have a ticket.

People missing out who follow rangers everywhere for years and hardly miss a game, disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back