Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a few have got the idea more emails could drop today :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Why would you plant this idea in my head lol another day if watching emails just incase.

There does seem to be more who didnt get than those who got going by posts on here right enough i agree, hopefully a batch still to come haha
SLO said on Twitter takes ages for emails to go out so I’m hopeful today I get one, or it will be a rubbish weekend.

Haven't lost out on a semi or final ticket for some time so I was anticipating disappointment for this one.........it would appear my spidey-senses are working:(

No ticket for me
I’ve not got one. Pretty disappointed to be honest, this seasons away allocations has only been Livi last week and now Hamilton as well which is all just a bit pish.

That’s my 2 away games and didn’t get a ticket for the final either. Hopefully get sorted via my RSC.

Only home games count in these ballots mate.

Every competitive home game also, but hey ho what can you do its just the luck of the draw and to be fair been to Hampdump the last 5 times weve been there so cant complain although still gutted ,plan B now hopefully get one from supporters club although looks like a lot on ours have been unsuccessful also

The number of people not getting an email seems incredibly high.

Hopeful that there might be more emails to be sent out, but there's nothing pending from my bank account.

What does seem odd is the number of fans, myself included, who have not received a ticket for the first time in 15, 20 years.

Well no email for me, but I shouldn’t complain as I missed the Friendly’s this year, fingers crossed I hear something tomorrow.

I don’t think the friendlies are relevant. I’m signed up for all non season ticket games but not friendlies.

what happens with the scottish cup semi for people who missed out, do they get priority for the semi final now. but if that happened would that hamper your final chances as the people who missed out in the semi would get priority for the final.

so you could possibly miss out on 2 finals lol?

Has ALL the hospitality Rangers were doing sold out?
It was removed from the website sales platform a couple of days ago,so would suggest it is.
You could always email/phone them and ask if there is a waiting list.

I don’t really think that will happen in huge numbers to be honest. This is a worst case scenario and whilst some might do it, it would be on a huge scale.
people already sell the cccs tickets anyway to keep themselves in the ballot. the majority will play it fair though

It was removed from the website sales platform a couple of days ago,so would suggest it is.
You could always email/phone them and ask if there is a waiting list.
I’ve already done that. Just looking for one and will pay the £300 so fingers crossed

Hopeful that there might be more emails to be sent out, but there's nothing pending from my bank account.

What does seem odd is the number of fans, myself included, who have not received a ticket for the first time in 15, 20 years.
I’m in exactly the same boat

why is that odd? I have never received a ticket to a semi final or final against them. Ever.

Didnt get one had some dross over the years paid for every single ticket al friendlies the lot, pretty disappointed but the club doesn't seem to be interested in rewarding those with time served so will just accept it as cant see the system changing.

The main thing is I will be able to watch it with mates wheter in the stadium, the pub or the house thats what matters

why is that odd? I have never received a ticket to a semi final or final against them. Ever.

There seem to be dozens on this thread who, for the first time in 20 years, have failed to get a ticket. I've always, always, always been allocated a ticket for games at Hampden. I don't know how many games that is but it's every semi final and final we've played since 2003. So it's odd for me.

I’m in exactly the same boat

Seems to be lots in the same boat, mate. It's almost as if whatever quirk in the system that was giving us tickets has now been addressed!

In fact, is there anyone who has routinely received tickets over 15-20 years who has NOT missed out this time around?

I expect to be rewarded, that’s how a loyalty scheme works. Thankfully that’s how rscs work and not some daft ballot rewarding those who pick and choose.
I am not 100% sold on the ballot scheme and there are some things about it I don't like, but it is probably the fairest way and the majority on the CCCS have most likely been to all the games at Ibrox.

As for a loyalty scheme what should it include? going to away games where, granted you are backing the team with support, but at the same time supporting the f*****s who tried to kill us, robbed us and split the money amongst themselves when we needed it most!. I used to go to away games as much as I could, and at one time every away game (work changes meant I then hat to prioritise home games over away, but still got to some away games) I now don't attend away games in the SPFL as I want to give the k**** as little cash as possible.
Personally, and I haven't thought this through at any length, so i'm sure some flaws will be pointed out :) my thoughts are that if there are any extra points to be gained for a loyalty scheme they should be gained for anyone going along to pay and support the development squad, womans team etc. for example, at least the cash is going to RFC and our up and coming players may get to play in front of a larger demanding support and maybe more ready for breaking through to the first team? (and just to add I have seen the Colts play twice this season and couldn't get along probably more than twice two to three times a season as I work shifts and prioritise shift swaps, annual leave for 1st team games at Ibrox, how much on the staunch meter does that give me? taking AL for games! or maybe I should get extra loyalty points on any scheme? :) )

Rangers are in a impossible place trying to please everyone in this situation and until something better is thought off , and I don't think any of the loyalty schemes mentioned, including my own are a goer or fair, so what they have at the moment is probably the fairest unfortunately, I will further add, I received a ticket this time around, I didn't get one in the ballot for the Hibs CF and was very Pissed off so do know how folk are feeling.

I am not 100% sold on the ballot scheme and there are some things about it I don't like, but it is probably the fairest way and the majority on the CCCS have most likely been to all the games at Ibrox.

As for a loyalty scheme what should it include? going to away games where, granted you are backing the team with support, but at the same time supporting the f*****s who tried to kill us, robbed us and split the money amongst themselves when we needed it most!. I used to go to away games as much as I could, and at one time every away game (work changes meant I then hat to prioritise home games over away, but still got to some away games) I now don't attend away games in the SPFL as I want to give the k**** as little cash as possible.
Personally, and I haven't thought this through at any length, so i'm sure some flaws will be pointed out :) my thoughts are that if there are any extra points to be gained for a loyalty scheme they should be gained for anyone going along to pay and support the development squad, womans team etc. for example, at least the cash is going to RFC and our up and coming players may get to play in front of a larger demanding support and maybe more ready for breaking through to the first team? (and just to add I have seen the Colts play twice this season and couldn't get along probably more than twice two to three times a season as I work shifts and prioritise shift swaps, annual leave for 1st team games at Ibrox, how much on the staunch meter does that give me? taking AL for games! or maybe I should get extra loyalty points on any scheme? :) )

Rangers are in a impossible place trying to please everyone in this situation and until something better is thought off , and I don't think any of the loyalty schemes mentioned, including my own are a goer or fair, so what they have at the moment is probably the fairest unfortunately, I will further add, I received a ticket this time around, I didn't get one in the ballot for the Hibs CF and was very Pissed off so do know how folk are feeling.

Away back to your bed, you're pished.

By attending semi and finals at Hampden you are giving the vast majprivy of you ticket money to the k****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back