Cup Final Tickets out soon?

stevenma

RSC's have received their order forms which state payment to be taken from Wednesday 1st February.

Looks like mygers tickets will be available within that timescale

I'd imagine the Scottish cup tickets will go on sale this week, with league cup next week after everyone's been paid

RSC's have received their order forms which state payment to be taken from Wednesday 1st February.

Looks like mygers tickets will be available within that timescale
There was a recall on the RSC ticket email so I dunno if they've released it ahead of time or if the info on there is inaccurate.

Only Thornton Suite showing as sold out currently.

Club Cooper, Waddell Suite, Ibrox Suite & Club72 all look to have availability.
Must be corporate or something just now cause I've just checked again and the game isn't available for me yet.
How much is the Waddell Suite mate if you can see the price?

Must be corporate or something just now cause I've just checked again and the game isn't available for me yet.
How much is the Waddell Suite mate if you can see the price?
Club Cooper £290+VAT
Waddle Suite £260+VAT
Ibrox Suite £260+VAT
Club72 £240+VAT

Id like to see home cup games free to gold mygers and cccs season ticket holders
I’ve a better idea, I’d like to see them pay double personally, means us not in gold who apply for and pay for all home games without a guarantee of a hampden ticket or very little away games get something for it. Really worse one seen on here yet your suggestion, entitled pr!ck

Ps I at least get my suggestion is stupid and it’s said with sarcasm

I’ve a better idea, I’d like to see them pay double personally, means us not in gold who apply for and pay for all home games without a guarantee of a hampden ticket or very little away games get something for it. Really worse one seen on here yet your suggestion, entitled pr!ck

Fishing loyal , and hooked line and sinker

I get home cup games for free. League cup, scottish cup, europa league, champions league.

On a scale of 1-10 how ragin’ are you?

Aye pay double because the lower tier riff raff haven't shown the same loyalty as those in gold, that's a brilliant idea

Id like to see home cup games free to gold mygers and cccs season ticket holders
The club I’m sure would accommodate your request :rolleyes:
The only drawback would be the extra £200 you would pay on your season ticket to cover any potential home cup games.

Perhaps the club could look at issuing a proper season ticket that allows supporters into all home games but they would come at an inflated price that many would not be willing to pay upfront at the start of the season - just need to look at the number of season tickets sold 46k to the number on home cccs 26k?
46k would definitely want to commit to buy a home ticket for Celtic in the cup but only 26k would definitely want commit to buy a ticket for Queen of the south in the cup - the other 20k only want a plum tie in the cup before they commit themselves to buying

I get home cup games for free. League cup, scottish cup, europa league, champions league.

On a scale of 1-10 how ragin’ are you?

The tickets arent really free tho are they. You pay the club heavily for your Club72 hospitality ticket I'm presuming and this is one of the perks.

Club Cooper, Waddell lounge, Ibrox suite or Club 72. Any suggestions on what to book?
Club Cooper from what I can see is the only one with a plated meal, the others are buffet. It also has a slightly earlier arrival time, 10:15am, the others 10:30am. All depart for Hampden at 1pm.

Anybody know where the tickets will be at Hampden for these hospitality packages? Never done hospitality so maybe the best way to start for a Old Firm final lol

Anybody know where the tickets will be at Hampden for these hospitality packages? Never done hospitality so maybe the best way to start for a Old Firm final lol
Usually somewhere in the main allocation. Will probably be either the North or South Lower I'd imagine. Think this was the script for the cup final last year.

They wont shaft you with the back or front of the West stand, don't worry.

Had the hibs semi last year and were quite near the front of the tunnel side near the Rangers end. Were decent

Back