Cup tie at Tyncastle

unreal how they've played 12 games with him in charge and won 2 of them, one against us and the other a scraped win against Falkirk

Slight off topic but do we get kept in at Tynecastle at FT our first time through for it and looking to get the 19.49 back to Glasgow

Slight off topic but do we get kept in at Tynecastle at FT our first time through for it and looking to get the 19.49 back to Glasgow

No mate, but the barriers are up and you can only head north towards Corstorphine.

The barriers come down after about 20 minutes and you can head south towards Gorgie Rd and then along towards Haymarket if you want.

Wish I had everybody’s confidence. We need to start turning up for matches.

Just be nice to string a few performances together

Saturday night football and back to winning ways.... get Braga game out the road and then concentrate on sat

No mate, but the barriers are up and you can only head north towards Corstorphine.

The barriers come down after about 20 minutes and you can head south towards Gorgie Rd and then along towards Haymarket if you want.
You can come off Russell Road at the first bend where the buses park on to a foot / cycle path and then get to haymarket via Balbirnie Place / Haymarket Yards. If you look on a map what I'm trying to describe might make more sense. Probably takes no more time than walking via Gorgie and no barrier issue so @ohstefanklos could potentially make his train.

Premier Sports won’t be getting my money. Sold out again by SFA. Just a
Have to go to pub and spend even more on beer and rum

should be confident about this one, but cant say i'am. Hopefully the team turn up as we need a good run in the cup now.

Hearts have one league win since early November. 1 out of 15 league games , and it was against us.

I'm hoping it'll be a great day out as the team I coach are taking part in the half time kick about. We're taking 25 kids (11 & 12yr olds) along from Dalkeith Thistle and they are really looking forward to it.

I can confidently say that I have no idea what rangers are going to do against Braga or hearts. Only tip I can give is dont be betting on us at this moment in time.

Kamberi to come on , score the winner and put them out the cup. After their try hard efforts against rangers and only rangers this scenario would give me some comfort as it would hurt them

Back