Current Contract Information for Full Squad

Looking at that list we are frighteningly short up front even if Alfie stays . We simply must add a quality striker and get shot of Lafferty, dodoo, Herrera and suchlike .

Thread updated - Hardie removed from list as he joins Blackpool on a permanent basis and McCrorie, Rossiter, Kelly and Palmer head out on loan.

Herrera also out on loan at Necaxa if I’m correct.

Helander also added to the list after penning a 4 year deal.

Last edited:
Could cut that squad in half and we wouldn't miss them.

The squad is massive , way too big . We need shot of about ten players from the wagebill . It pains me to check every day and find nobody in yet for Lafferty, grezda , dodoo, Dorrans etc .

It shows how good they’ve got it here that they seem in no rush to leave .

I think around £350k to £500k a week easily.

I’ve probably underestimated as well.
It’s a lot of money that, without the running costs of Murray Park, Ibrox, The management team, all the other staff at murray park and Ibrox it’s prob best not to know all the outgoings. hopefully a good run in europe this year and it’s no issue.

The squad is massive , way too big . We need shot of about ten players from the wagebill . It pains me to check every day and find nobody in yet for Lafferty, grezda , dodoo, Dorrans etc .

It shows how good they’ve got it here that they seem in no rush to leave .
It's down to 30 players (with McCrorie out on loan making it 31). Only 20 of those 31 players are currently contracted till 2020 so it's now not too large but only a little large. Next summer it will be too small atm.

Still got a bloated squad.

We need to move on Holt, Dorrans, Grezda and Dodoo.

And try and get loan moves for Mayo, Barjonas, Middleton, Hastie and Rudden. Possibly Mebude and McPake but the youth coaches may feel its better if they continue their development here for the time being.

Still got a bloated squad.

We need to move on Holt, Dorrans, Grezda and Dodoo.

And try and get loan moves for Mayo, Barjonas, Middleton, Hastie and Rudden. Possibly Mebude and McPake but the youth coaches may feel its better if they continue their development here for the time being.

Middleton close to Hibs move. Dorrans is injured again so looks like a contract termination would be best for both parties.
Hopefully Grezda can get a move but Stevie G saying we’ve had offers but none satisfactory money wise.
Hopefully we can sell/loan everyone else you mentioned too

Back