Current state of the store at Ibrox as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These types of threads always take me back to a day at work where I’m busy telling my boss that we are ready but no way that the customer would be as there was no carpet never mind desks. Walked out to get a better mobile signal and they had 3/4 of the carpet down and almost half the desks in situ. I’d been in the commas room for no more than 3 hours.

As has been said these guys don’t hang about.

Good shopfitting mob with a squad of 10 guys would rattle that in 5 days, easy peasy. Plus the club would be firing the maintenance boys in when they are required or get the facilities company out to sort the electrics etc.

they must have been doing stuff on the qt because it looks as though %^*& all has been done for weeks. And I work pretty close to the stadium and haven’t seen too much movement, but to be fair I know they battered in and cleared the place pretty quick.
As long as there is progress and a new shop to open for the fans to go to on match days, we can’t really grumble at that.

The club are pig sick of photos leaking of all projects being undertaken. Every firm ate warned and it still is breached. It’s going to take NDA’s to stop it.

That will be worked on round the clock by different tradesmen. Easily achieved by the opening date

I worked in argos years ago when I left school and they refitted the whole shop in about 3 days from dismantling the shithole that was there to begin with. Few days to stock it while they add the finishing touches and your sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back