Current state of the store at Ibrox as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of activity around the stadium there. Store is looking absolutely amazing and stock is being put up inside. So many people rushing about looking really busy. Just one more panel on the exterior to change that’s still got pictures of red Puma away kit. New font is up also with the new badges at the highest point above the Welcome to Ibrox Stadium sign.

Argyle House restaurant also looking really busy which is good to see.

Goalposts still up @SuperGers07.

Just been down to have a nosey. Looks stunning, also looking well stocked and loads more boxes unopened lying around the floors, can't wait to get inside

Looks pretty good to me.

Very well executed and will serve us well until the store is moved into the new retail space at Edmiston House.

To all bears & bearettes heading to the new store today, hope you enjoy spending your blue £££’s and at the same time giving our great club the funding that was sadly missing during our time under the f@cking fat slug, due to distance it will probably be a while before I get to see the store myself but I’m still buying online and can’t wait when the time is right to see the store when I’m able to come up for a game, happy spending guys, clear the place out.

Ok so before the panty wetters and drama queens come on today saying the store isn't this or that and the stock it crap as they don't sell Rangers alarm clocks or bottle openers just remember 2 things-

1) this is a short term fix, the main club store is being housed in the Edmiston house development

2) we are free of that fat b*stard Ashley who has drained us of millions in revenue over the years so embrace it and support the club

Enjoy Bears

Ok so before the panty wetters and drama queens come on today saying the store isn't this or that and the stock it crap as they don't sell Rangers alarm clocks or bottle openers just remember 2 things-

1) this is a short term fix, the main club store is being housed in the Edmiston house development

2) we are free of that fat b*stard Ashley who has drained us of millions in revenue over the years so embrace it and support the club

Enjoy Bears
OpenPessimisticJunebug-size_restricted.gif

Enjoy Bears
The interview with Mark dingwall Tom Beahon advised that getting the kits and training gear out first then between Sept and Xmas there will be accessories and lifestyle garments introduced.

Enjoy Bears
The interview with Mark dingwall Tom Beahon advised that getting the kits and training gear out first then between Sept and Xmas there will be accessories and lifestyle garments introduced.

They could have sold the strips out a bin bag from a horse & cart and it would be better than what we had with SD ffs the new club store is going to be housed in edmiston house and current store is going to be a sports bar so the store as is is only temporary so no point in spending fortunes on it

I see the vile club we’re punting their wares at a midnight reopening of their store.

Can’t be seen to be getting left out those dirty twats

I see the vile club we’re punting their wares at a midnight reopening of their store.

Can’t be seen to be getting left out those dirty twats
If we were eating a shite this morning, they would have eaten 2 shites at midnight.

It looks absolutely incredible, what a difference. Sure I can speak for us all when I say I can’t wait to get in and spend some £££

Store looks cracking. Feels good having our store back that we can actually visit and buy strips and merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back