Curtis Woodhouse puts celtic fan who said we are racist in his place.

Rangers fans are not keen on Black folk? Seriously what is it with these fools. Mark Walters was hero worshiped by us and still is. Tav the captain. Jermaine, Alfredo the list is endless. I couldn’t care less a players race, religion, sexuality, he wears our shirt he gets my support.
Mark Walters was hero worshipped by us and had fruit thrown at him, and monkey chants spat at him, by them.

What about Ant-Semitic racism?
The madness of the Tim. They are a club built on the catholic religion. They hate Jews but they worship them in Chapel. The one on the Cross they like to wear/abuse had a very good chance of being black but racism is still rife amongst them.

They are borderline schizophrenics.

This is simply a case of, we have laughed at those silly huns for years but we can laugh no more so let’s try and deflect from the fact that they are top of the league and playing good football, blooming silly huns

This squad we have is perhaps one of the most diverse we have had.

We have a squad full of guys with different cultural background, skin tone and religion.

We have guys who bless themselves coming onto the pitch and not one eyelid is risen.

We have had one idiot abusing Dapo Mbude the other day but probably a daft boy and not one yo tarnish a whole support.

its things like that u dont notice to some tw@t posts rubbish then u see -aye we have a few players never really noticed lol

Their entire existence revolves around Rangers, it's the only meaning they have to their obsessed lives.

We don't have white players, we don't have black players, we have Rangers players. That's all that matters to me.
I'd be proud to wear, say ...Defoe's name, on my shirt as I would Kent's name.

Scum FC* are as rascist as you can get. They are a Scandal waiting to be announced.

Generally speaking racism has nothing to do with a football club. It is individuals. Are there racists amongst the Rangers support? of course there are. There are racists amongst the support of every team in the world.

We could easily start a strong starting 11 with more black than white players. Has that ever been done before?

Not that it matters what colour anyone is, but jeez how racist could we be eh?
Did we not have five today,
Tavernier, Goldson, Aribo, Morelos and Roofe with Kamara and Bassey on the bench.

It saddens me that one bullshit statement from a faceless crank can hit the headlines. Twitter is a cesspit best avoided.

When I look at Tav, our captain, I only see a guy. Full stop. I don’t see a ’black person’ or a ’white person’. I just see our captain, and for me, 99.999% of our support view it that way as well.
I see a black man. And im proud we have a black captain. My wife is black and she identifies herself as such. For her to see another black person as our captain makes the notion of following us easier as elements of society who are football fans can be racist, either consciously or subconsciously.

We need to eradicate the dickheads within society, and that extends to people that have an issue with taking the knee. If it was taking a knee for unionism every one on here would back it. Closing threads on the issue and shutting down the discourse doesn't help anyone change their mind.

Well in Curtis, you should also ask Mark Walters for his thoughts on racism and encounters he had with it in Scotland.

Only 1 cult begs about religion.
Only 1 cult begs about race.
Only 1 cult begs about a place called Palestine? Never heard of it myself.
Only 1 cult will deny that their nonsense stadium is a Seperate Entity from their nonsense club.
Only 1 cult will deny that they owe Co-op bank near 30million.
Only 1 cult will seperate themselves from accountability of the rape and trafficking of kids over the course of at least 40 decades.
Only 1 cult can't see the rust dripping off the disco lights. Of a 'stadia' erected to last their rancid Cult 25 years.
Only 1.

Why us?

Catch a feckin fish ffs.

Quite possibly one of the stupidest comments from one of them. A fair portion of our team is black never mind the fact as Curtis pointed out our captain is black.

We certainly ARE NOT a racist club and absolutely 100% not a racist support. Every club and in every walk of life worldwide you can come across the occasional bellend that makes an arse of themselves but that is not a reflect as a whole on a club.

If that were the case then Celtic are a racist, terrorist supporting, child abuse accepting bunch of f**king rats. Which actually happens to be true but they've then just accepted it by making that comment.
And also it's definitely true. If you support #CelticThePaedoClub you enable child sex abuse. End of.

Conversations about whose fans are more racist are futile. Racism is a societal issue and construct. The team you follow has no bearing to your levels of backwardness. All clubs have idiots. Paeodophillia on the other hand certainly seems to be overwhelmingly prevalant on one side.
Agree with the Paedophilia, it's in their genes. But must insist that they are grotesquely racist also.

Yeah we don’t like blacks, yet our squad and real key players are of ethnic backgrounds.

Tav, Goldson, Bassey, Balogun, Kamara, Aribo, Morelos, Defoe, Roofe, Zungu.

Clown.
If we still had Wes we'd be able to flield a very strong black XI.
In fact the team above with Wes would win most games

Colour, religion, who gives a flying one.
We are in 2020, we sing songs about our history as do every other club.
I couldn’t care if we had 11 black catholic gay men as our 1st team.
The Blue jersey is what it’s all about.
Mo Mo super Mo!

Biton racially abused for being Jewish by the mentally challengeds, they have a selective memory as usual.

Only 1 cult begs about religion.
Only 1 cult begs about race.
Only 1 cult begs about a place called Palestine? Never heard of it myself.
Only 1 cult will deny that their nonsense stadium is a Seperate Entity from their nonsense club.
Only 1 cult will deny that they owe Co-op bank near 30million.
Only 1 cult will seperate themselves from accountability of the rape and trafficking of kids over the course of at least 40 decades.
Only 1 cult can't see the rust dripping off the disco lights. Of a 'stadia' erected to last their rancid Cult 25 years.
Only 1.

Why us?

Catch a feckin fish ffs.

It should also be noted that they have openly admitted to sacking employees for being Protestant.

They also have an unwritten rule that blocks non-Catholics from becoming Chairman.

But the Scottish press don't like to talk about these things for some reason.

The madness of the Tim. They are a club built on the catholic religion. They hate Jews but they worship them in Chapel. The one on the Cross they like to wear/abuse had a very good chance of being black but racism is still rife amongst them.

They are borderline schizophrenics.

At the 1952 meeting of American Association for Advancement of Science (where religious institutions were also invited) ,one of the topics on the agenda was whether or not the Virgin Mary could have been black.All RC representatives,nuns and priests present walked out in disgust once the discussion began.

Did we not have five today,
Tavernier, Goldson, Aribo, Morelos and Roofe with Kamara and Bassey on the bench.

Leon Balgun as well, with Defoe also on the bench

As someone else said, the colour of their skin is irrelevant, they are all Rangers players, but in the light of everything that's gone on this last year with BLM etc, I'm proud our team has such diversity.

These clowns are making a mug of themselves. People forever going on about race, seem to have a problem with race.

I watched the highlights on bbc scotland and when tav scored the penalty, I never seen what colour he was, all I noticed was the shirt he wore. I know we have a few black players, but I'm still not interested in how many and that's how it should be.

This is turning into an every day topic and the bottom line is this, the human race has always had a way to dislike other people. If its not one thing it will be another.

Well in Curtis, you should also ask Mark Walters for his thoughts on racism and encounters he had with it in Scotland.
We are easy targets as we sit back and take it thinking we know better. Well we do but those days have gone, we all know that we are portrayed as extreme right wing anti catholic, racist idiots by the media which in my experience couldn’t be further from the truth. The club really need to step up and defend us in this area to be honest. It’s something that is thrown at us quite often. Hating ira supporting pseudo Irish wee pricks is not racist

Good on Curtis showing him up to be the clown that he is.

They are in total denial about their history.

Ffsake, Rangers had signed Walter Tull during the First World War.
Rangers were signing black players at a time you had to be a social explorer to find a black player!

I have also written about this before, the only people Rangers weren't much signing were Scottish Catholics who had decided that they were not much interested in signing for Rangers.
My posts are around on these forums if you want to look.
Now, there is a real chicken and egg scenario that is never honestly addressed.

As for Race, Rangers never had a problem with that as a club, and in Scotland, Rangers have always been a trailblazer in signing and loving lads from all around the world.
The club could field eleven black footballers and our support would raise the 'roof'e' for them, as long as they did the business.

However, Rangers have never encouraged or hidden paedophilia.
Maybe that is an elephant in the Scottish room of social history that does need exploring.

Last edited:
Celtic fans have never gotten over their shame that they were responsible for the worst incident of racism in British sports history and ever since that day they've tried to change the narrative and paint us as the bad guys.

Dont care what colour our captain is as long as he's good enough and we've had dozens of black players and most are idolized.
We also had a catholic manager in le guen who despite how it turned out was given a heroes welcome when he first came to the club.
A catholic manager who was spat on while sitting in amongst the so called more respectable elements of their support
They scrape the well ingrained mud from themselves and throw it at us hoping it sticks be it selectarianism,racism etc
We are not a perfect support or claim to be like TGFITW but we would need to do a hell of a lot of digging to reach the sewers where they reside

So, we've even got the Pope helping us this year, that is how inclusive we are ;)
He might even start 'liking' us on Instagram....
Tell you what, if he saw the football we're playing just now, he probably would. Club should get a top made in his name and present it to him. Just for a second imagine THAT press photo!!! Now, picture the mentally challenged reactions...oh that will be with me all day now:)):))

Last edited:
I've never in my life, hand on heart, heard anything remotely racist attending Ibrox. Like the poster, Yosser Hughes quite rightly says "blue is the only colour that matters" Everyone, anyone.
I witnessed it once in the Copland at a European match. The guy who shouted was taken to task by a few around him and never came back to his seat after half time. Assume he left as he was left in no doubt others found it unacceptable.

BBC News - Celtic fan jailed for racist jibe at El Hadji Diouf

Celtic fans don't like black people.

Dont care what colour our captain is as long as he's good enough and we've had dozens of black players and most are idolized.
We also had a catholic manager in le guen who despite how it turned out was given a heroes welcome when he first came to the club.

I dont give a damn about the skin colour, religion or sexuality of any of our players.

I just want great players who are committed to our club.

That’s what will win us trophies & return us to the top.

Back