Déjà Postecoglu

Apologies I'm a little late posting this as I wrote it late last night but have been swamped in work today but here's my latest ramblings after the weekends games

Déjà Postecoglu

On a separate note I was gutted to miss going on Saturday so can not wait for Malmö & hope to god the OF is a full house.

I enjoyed that TRG.

One point on Sakala. I don’t think the central striker role really suits him. I thought that after looking at the YouTube videos we could access when the rumours started.

Yes, he did really well against Madrid, but that game was unusual in that the Madrid defence was high & loose. Very few Scottish defences will approach games in that way.

Simply, we missed Morelos line leading attributes, and Sakala will I think play in a deeper role when we settle.

I enjoyed that TRG.

One point on Sakala. I don’t think the central striker role really suits him. I thought that after looking at the YouTube videos we could access when the rumours started.

Yes, he did really well against Madrid, but that game was unusual in that the Madrid defence was high & loose. Very few Scottish defences will approach games in that way.

Simply, we missed Morelos line leading attributes, and Sakala will I think play in a deeper role when we settle.
Cheers,

I think he's probably more natural to a wide forward position and will be great to see him alongside Morelos.

Spot on about their manager. Another Lennon, who has wasted little time in exposing his frailties to everyone.

Pity you couldn't up to the game. Absolute sickener after being allocated a ticket too.

Spot on about their manager. Another Lennon, who has wasted little time in exposing his frailties to everyone.

Pity you couldn't up to the game. Absolute sickener after being allocated a ticket too.
It was, if it had been a 3pm KO I'd have been able to make the drive up too, which made it worse

Back