D Day for Hearts. 5pm tonight declarations heard.

There’s no chance of a consensus on this . Hearts are down and they know it . This is all just posturing and showing they did all they could before court . A complete waste of everybody’s time .

Even the SPFL levels of “ robust “ brown envelopes, threats and coercion won’t be able to fix this one the way they want it .
When you look at the rather open-ended question from the executive board it feels like it’s designed as feeling out members .
maybe they then expect to form an outcome they want and railroad a vote that matches . That has been there way .

Forfar Athletic 's latest Statement - not supporting reconstruction.

Following last night’s Board Meeting a short update on a few points.

2020/21 Season – Following a few meetings that have taken place at SPFL level attended by ‘Loons’ officials over the past couple of weeks the Station Park Directors had a lengthy and thorough discussion on this subject. As has been documented a start date of early October has been mooted but far from confirmed for the three lower leagues in the SPFL structure.However a major stumbling block especially for part-time clubs is the not unexpected weighty medical and other protocols in place at present for even a start to training. It is of course hoped that by early August when pre-season training would commence, these may be relaxed but again no guarantees.

Confirmation is also awaited by all 42 clubs of a potential gift from an Edinburgh based businessman towards start up costs, potentially rumoured to be in the region of £40,000/50,000. This would make a huge impact though it would far from cover anticipated costs/shortfall, especially if initially games had to be played behind closed doors and without any hospitality revenue etc.
Further communications are awaited on this subject from headquarters and no doubt more meetings will be in the pipeline but we will try to keep supporters as up to date as possible.

Reconstruction – The Forfar Athletic Board have decided not to support the three leagues of 14 for next season as proposed by Heart of Midlothian FC.

Last edited:
The SPFL henchmen will have already threatened member clubs, just as they did the corrupt vote to hand that mob a bogus League title.

i believe they will just ignore the club's if they vote against it, they will just go ahead with their plan anyway, watch this space
They will know if clubs are for it tonight with the e-mail respnses. If it’s looking like a no, I wouldn’t put it past them to reconstruct the leagues without a vote even taking place. This will all boil down to whatever the Rhats want.

I have no doubt Hearts will be in the premier league next year, the influence of cash is quite amazing. If this donor can afford to contribute in any scale it could also indicate he has the funds for a court case should it be needed.

I only hope we vote with the sheep and this reconstruction nonsense is scuttled once and for all. Sadly it seems civil war is the only way left to cleanse Scottish football. We tried the peaceful route but the majority of clubs wouldn’t listen. Now they will have to deal with the fall out.

Its not a vote though. It a request for emails canvassing opinion on what it would take for each club to agree to a 14 team top flight. Some, of course, will say under no circumstances. Some will say temp for 2 years, others temp for 5 years and others permanent.

I doubt very much it will happen but we've a way to go yet before its ruled out formally I suspect.
For Rangers I'd say just give us access to negotiate our own TV deal and do whatever the fukc you like, give 2 jots if it's 14/12/16 for 2 years or 20. Would allow us to gain some independence from the cabal

Its not a vote though. It a request for emails canvassing opinion on what it would take for each club to agree to a 14 team top flight. Some, of course, will say under no circumstances. Some will say temp for 2 years, others temp for 5 years and others permanent.

I doubt very much it will happen but we've a way to go yet before its ruled out formally I suspect.

This is exactly the situation.

It is entirely possible things will be dead in the water after today's feedback from clubs though.

I'll grit my teeth and listen to Sportsound again tomorrow - Tom Irish hinted at something to say tomorrow at the end of today's pod. We should at least get some information from clubs they have canvassed.

It is entirely possible things will be dead in the water after today's feedback from clubs though.

I'll grit my teeth and listen to Sportsound again tomorrow - Tom Irish hinted at something to say tomorrow at the end of today's pod. We should at least get some information from clubs they have canvassed.

I thought Michael O'Neill was very good on today's. Especially the complexities of covid-19 testing, how complicated it is and how long the whole process takes. I think he said their first session back it took 4 and a half hours for a 75 minute training session with 5 players.:eek: Interestingly he also seemed to suggest that the Dhims and Ross County had bought machines for antibody testing instead of CV-19 testing. Now that WOULD be a laugh. From what he described there's no way Scottish football is getting these tests done at £50 a time.

Good man, any chance of providing an appraisal of what has been spouted, on here ? Save me listening to the rancid dick gordon and the failed trialist !

I hadn’t realised that...I thought it was a straight vote...yes or no.

In that case the SPFL are totally stringing Hearts along and stalling to get everything in place for the new season to block any attempt of Hearts going legal...why can’t they see that ?

Id heard Celtic SF FC , Ross County SF FC and SFA SF had all made purchases for testing ye.

Practicalities are challenging .

I’m of the view football shouldn’t return until there are fans in the grounds tbh.

Could maybe see a small sided type standin being useful until such times as we are properly ready to go .

I hadn’t realised that...I thought it was a straight vote...yes or no.

In that case the SPFL are totally stringing Hearts along and stalling to get everything in place for the new season to block any attempt of Hearts going legal...why can’t they see that ?
More likely Yes or Yes

Don’t know where all the 28 days stuff is coming from. That’s for votes, not responding to requests for a view on something.

I thought Michael O'Neill was very good on today's. Especially the complexities of covid-19 testing, how complicated it is and how long the whole process takes. I think he said their first session back it took 4 and a half hours for a 75 minute training session with 5 players.:eek: Interestingly he also seemed to suggest that the Dhims and Ross County had bought machines for antibody testing instead of CV-19 testing. Now that WOULD be a laugh. From what he described there's no way Scottish football is getting these tests done at £50 a time.

Complexities of testing? I’ve had a self test one at Glasgow Airport & it’s literally a swab of the back of the throat & sticking a swab up your nostril.

It’s that simple that even a footballer could manage it.

Complexities of testing? I’ve had a self test one at Glasgow Airport & it’s literally a swab of the back of the throat & sticking a swab up your nostril.

Maybe the actual “testing” is complex.... the swans don’t prove anything, it’s the testing of the swans that are complex

Youve got to be joking, the technical ability of some players, they intend it for the nose and it would end up in their ear.

Ha ha. They don‘t self test. It was more around the complexities of maintaining social distancing with players coming in as a group of 5 keeping socially distant, getting the test done, getting the tests marked up and sent off for analysis (results come back next day), the wearing of gloves if touching footballs or other training equipment, the fact he could only have 4 groups of 5 players spread across 2 full size football pitches, the requirement to replace all PPE every 5 days and the like.

I‘d suggest things are a bit simpler for 1 guy getting tested in a Test Centre than for a Manager and his staff setting up sessions for 30 footballers.;)

Ha ha. They don‘t self test. It was more around the complexities of maintaining social distancing with players coming in as a group of 5 keeping socially distant, getting the test done, getting the tests marked up and sent off for analysis (results come back next day), the wearing of gloves if touching footballs or other training equipment, the fact he could only have 4 groups of 5 players spread across 2 full size football pitches, the requirement to replace all PPE every 5 days and the like.

I‘d suggest things are a bit simpler for 1 guy getting tested in a Test Centre than for a Manager and his staff setting up sessions for 30 footballers.;)

Aye, I forgot each individual has to bag the test & put a sticker on the bag for identification.

Also forgot there was 4 pages of instructions for the players to follow :)

Aye, I forgot each individual has to bag the test & put a sticker on the bag for identification.

Also forgot there was 4 pages of instructions for the players to follow :)

It’s fair to say he was offering his opinion as a Manager organising things for his team and his staff rather than as an individual being tested. He did say the players just get on with it and are glad to be back. I guess it’s more complex being the organ grinder than the monkey:) It’s worth a listen. O’Neill was very good on a number of topics. I’d love it if he was right about the Dhims and Ross County buying the wrong testing machines - but he probably got that wrong.

It’s fair to say he was offering his opinion as a Manager organising things for his team and his staff rather than as an individual being tested. He did say the players just get on with it and are glad to be back. I guess it’s more complex being the organ grinder than the monkey:) It’s worth a listen. O’Neill was very good on a number of topics. I’d love it if he was right about the Dhims and Ross County buying the wrong testing machines - but he probably got that wrong.

and remember we are talking about many part time clubs, no chance

and remember we are talking about many part time clubs, no chance

Basically suggested there was no chance for the lower league clubs and that most in the Scottish Premiership would struggle. It’s costing Stoke close to £10k a week because its essential test results are available the day after testing. In his opinion of course.

Ha, so is that their get out? Relegation illegal so you cannae have 13 teams so we need to make it 14, sign up for 14 and move along.

Given the SPFL Cabals usual rush to announce results or finding minutes after - if not before a "deadline". Anyone else think they have bad news, and that Hearts motion and idea been binned by the replies ??

Still gives then ANOTHER weekend before Court papers could be lodged in order to corrupt, sorry, concoct another scheme.

No News Good News ?

Given the SPFL Cabals usual rush to announce results or finding minutes after - if not before a "deadline". Anyone else think they have bad news, and that Hearts motion and idea been binned by the replies ??

Still gives then ANOTHER weekend before Court papers could be lodged in order to corrupt, sorry, concoct another scheme.

No News Good News ?

The SPFL will take as long as necessary to " convince " member clubs to back down and agree to their demands.

No News Good News ?

What they will be doing is a delay tactic. If they have no other choice but to stand by Hearts relegation. They will leave it till the last possible moment. And will get the usual corrupt media friends to pile pressure on Hearts to avoid the legal route for the good of the game.

Once Hearts serve the interdict. Celtic will demand the SPFL to allow Hearts entry to save guard their champions league money as well as the possibility of Court action that leads to a forensic audit of the Dundee vote and what actually did happen.

It’s actually a bit of an embarrassment for Hearts, the mighty Forfar deciding Hearts should be relegated. WTf have Forfar ever achieved? The minimum criteria for clubs having a vote should be if they’ve ever won one of the 3 major trophies. Only winners should lead the game.

What they will be doing is a delay tactic. If they have no other choice but to stand by Hearts relegation. They will leave it till the last possible moment. And will get the usual corrupt media friends to pile pressure on Hearts to avoid the legal route for the good of the game.

Once Hearts serve the interdict. Celtic will demand the SPFL to allow Hearts entry to save guard their champions league money as well as the possibility of Court action that leads to a forensic audit of the Dundee vote and what actually did happen.

They’ll have 28 days to buy Hearts compliance and keep their benefactor happy. Seems Hearts are only unhappy with corruption if they suffer but happy to go along with even more corruption to keep them up.

Back