D Day for Hearts. 5pm tonight declarations heard.

Amiens, Lyon and Toulouse took the French League to the Supreme Court. Hearing was yesterday I think. Given that the Dutch courts upheld a Null & Void decision in Holland, if the French courts upheld Amiens complaint, UEFA may have a problem, which would have major implications for The SPhell.

FBS
The timplosion would be on a scale unseen before... and fucking good to watch

What they will be doing is a delay tactic. If they have no other choice but to stand by Hearts relegation. They will leave it till the last possible moment. And will get the usual corrupt media friends to pile pressure on Hearts to avoid the legal route for the good of the game.

Once Hearts serve the interdict. Celtic will demand the SPFL to allow Hearts entry to save guard their champions league money as well as the possibility of Court action that leads to a forensic audit of the Dundee vote and what actually did happen.
The pressure that will be put on Hearts not to take the legal route will be immense.
However it will be interesting to see what will happen if I Hearts do because for the last week they must have been ‘on the inside’.

It’s actually a bit of an embarrassment for Hearts, the mighty Forfar deciding Hearts should be relegated. WTf have Forfar ever achieved? The minimum criteria for clubs having a vote should be if they’ve ever won one of the 3 major trophies. Only winners should lead the game.

FFS don’t give Liewell ideas, he will adopt your idea but limit it to winners over the last 3 and a half seasons.

I know I shouldnt but starting to get hopes up that justice will be done.

Can someone confirm if we / hearts / another take the civil route first (criminal later as money is involved) will the court be UK law rather than Scottish courts as its company law?

Maybe we are not finished ;-) aka Status Quo

Back