Dad ruins mum and baby video

My 8 year old went to his bed at 0-2.

He has not shown a huge amount of interest yet in football but a wee bit.

He clearly heard me at 2-2 and 3-2 as he ran down the stairs to see the score and was stunned it was 3-2. “Why did you only shout loudly at the 2 goals dad if rangers scored 3?”

Haha took it better than my Mrs, she didn't take kindly to me saying 'why would you put a sleeping baby beside me during a European game'.

That is one of the best things I’ve seen in a long time outside of that actual winner itself tonight.

I can definitely relate too!

Reduced my son to many a terrified tear when he was a baby/toddler.
Best/worst ever was when we were behind in a game and Boyd scored two late goals to win- the match escapes me. Anyway... my brother and i screamed when he scored the first and my son freaked out and ran out the room in tears. My wife was raging. Not so long after Boyd scored the winner and we went nuts. Again my son freaked and ran out in tears.
I was sent upstairs by my wife to get him but he wasn’t for talking to me so I picked him up and carried him downstairs and then I slipped :eek:
I went down on my back with my son held aloft like a trophy- it was f.ucking agony as I slid down the stairs but he was fine.
Dad of the year!!!

Reduced my son to many a terrified tear when he was a baby/toddler.
Best/worst ever was when we were behind in a game and Boyd scored two late goals to win- the match escapes me. Anyway... my brother and i screamed when he scored the first and my son freaked out and ran out the room in tears. My wife was raging. Not so long after Boyd scored the winner and we went nuts. Again my son freaked and ran out in tears.
I was sent upstairs by my wife to get him but he wasn’t for talking to me so I picked him up and carried him downstairs and then I slipped :eek:
I went down on my back with my son held aloft like a trophy- it was f.ucking agony as I slid down the stairs but he was fine.
Dad of the year!!!

:)):)):)):)):))

That's brilliant ha ha
Usually I give the weans a fright and they start crying, 1 & 3 now so they just laugh and start singing the bouncy which I got them into after the Old Firm Win :)

The missus still doesn't let me forget the time I made my two jump out their skin when Jelavic scored the LC final winner against them. Oldest was just past two and youngest 3 months. What was worse was the youngest was having a nap beside me and she was a terrible sleeper mostly!

Brilliant video. That was me many a time when my lad, who was a very poor sleeper, was young. Even down to the Fuckin Yesssss celebrations.

Mind you the language back of the missus telling me to clamp it was worse!!

Never mind the wean, we were ALL that guy last night!!!
still buzzing the now!!
The wee guy smiling at the end was class. Like saying time the camera “I love the rangers already”
Brilliant

I was very similar, my internal volume was at 11 however my external volume was about 3 as the kids were in bed. Was difficult to contain. If im honest, i closed BT sport at 2-0 and said to the Mrs, we are playing pish game over. thankfully i thought feck it and put it straight back on., would have been ragin if id had missed that!!

Back