Dad ruins mum and baby video

Meanwhile ! cries of Aw! Naw @ F*cking Aw Naw ! could be heard from houses in the East end of Glasgow ;) . Brilliant video btw Copland :)).

My wife still talks about the 3-0 game in Lyon, I was slowly getting smashed on the couch in Baku and actually woke them up to sit on the couch with me........2 and 4 year old dazed and confused

I was representing my company at a corporate event.

Was trying to be professional but after my phone buzzed for 2-2 I admit I ended up in the corner of the room watching the rest of the game on my laptop.
It is a good thing I am my own boss. Or I would always be getting sick during Rangers mid week games.

Never had the had the video but Scared the life out my then baby son when Durrant banged one in away to Marseille.

PS That's a brilliant video.

Clint Hill's equaliser at the piggery got me banned from watching games in the hoose. First kid was only a few months old and the wife had just managed to get her to sleep. Oops.

XiAFx51.gif

I had to stifle my screams cos my 1 year old had just gone to sleep! Well done that man for screaming for me!

My mate text me to saying his stream was about a minute behind. When Hagi lined up for the free kick I text him 3-2. He would have killed me had it not gone in, his stream wouldn't even have blown for the free kick,

When the third went in I was so shocked by everything, I just burst out laughing watching it on line

Did the same thing when Windass scores against the scum after 2 minutes a few years ago - my wee one got a fright, started crying and I was in the bad books with the wife.

One of the best vids I have ever seen on YT
Wife agreed and she hates football
10/10

I don't know why, but I always have to jump up and run at the TV screaming with my face about six inches from the screen.

When Durrant equalised in Marseilles I jumped up, the dog shit itself and bolted for the door, I fell over it and ended up on crutches for weeks.

Back