Dad ruins mum and baby video

I don't know why, but I always have to jump up and run at the TV screaming with my face about six inches from the screen.

When Durrant equalised in Marseilles I jumped up, the dog shit itself and bolted for the door, I fell over it and ended up on crutches for weeks.
my brother was at that game but I was watching on TV and jumped off the chair and put my fist through the glass living room light shade! A few weeks later and my brother did the same and smashed the new one!

I don't know why, but I always have to jump up and run at the TV screaming with my face about six inches from the screen.

When Durrant equalised in Marseilles I jumped up, the dog shit itself and bolted for the door, I fell over it and ended up on crutches for weeks.

FFS must have been some size of shit.

Lovely wee Cub.

Looks a smart wee lad already thinking. 'wish I was 14 so I could get blocked with ma Da and go to the Gers games'.

Bless him:))

Clint Hill's equaliser at the piggery got me banned from watching games in the hoose. First kid was only a few months old and the wife had just managed to get her to sleep. Oops.
An enforced ban to watch games in the pub! Well played Sir

Reactions: TN8
Quality clip.The dad was just like hundreds of thousands of Bears last night.I was like that when we got the second.Kid's a wee cutie and so relaxed about it all.Knows the score.Super Rangers indeed.

I screamed the house down for the second and third (particularly the third). My 6 year old never woke up but my wife came down looking a bit angry at the noise, but then did a comedy double take at the score - she had went to bed at 0-2.

Back