Dado Prso Legend

Exceptional striker. I’d place him just behind McCoist and Hateley in the list of best strikers I’ve seen play for us.

He was one I wish we had had earlier in his career, an absolute warrior.
Plenty of players talk the talk, Dado showed his feelings on the field. Serious love for Dado.

Was great for us, would have liked him to have had a couple of more years with us than he did. Appreciate that his knees were going.

Someone must have that perfect photo of him celebrating scoring against the pond life and the ray of light shining down on him
Probably better out there but...
tumblr-niux2u-Ud7r1qbrih3o1-1280.png

Technically I though jelavic was a better all round player but no doubt Pros was an excellent player he had the warrior and personality side to his game aligned to his skill.

Me and boys used to refer too the dado bounce
he seemed clumsy when he was at full pace
but he would always get the ball to break for him

How’s he getting on now? I seem to recall reading on here he was really struggling with his knee.

we were celebrating the league win in the clachan, not knowing that dado and nacho were in the district

we all had some day, you guys that were in the district that night were the lucky ones

Exceptional striker. I’d place him just behind McCoist and Hateley in the list of best strikers I’ve seen play for us.
Not in same league as McCoist or Hateley in my opinion. However, he was a fantastic player.

My memory of Dado is always him singing follow follow while being interviewed on the pitch after Helicopter Sunday.

One of a loooooong list of players that came from Monaco (not to just rangers but to other teams). Endless list of players that team has had over the years!

I always remember watching him in the Euros knowing he was coming to us.

What a player, made me fall in love with Croatia.

My favourite memory is Dado rising to head the ball between two defenders and bulleting one of them on the nut, instead of the ball.

Wee back flick goal at Pittodrie in torrential rain , think his celebration slide started 18 yard box and he end out on the track infront of us :D, was delighted to be in the no cover section that day in line with the goal line:oops::D

He gave absolutely everything on the pitch. Only wish we had him a few years earlier. Don’t really hear much of him these days. Thought he would have been back for a half-time appearance at some point.

Reactions: TQ3
If he had working knees he'd have been one of the best we'd have ever seen. And he fell in love with us years before we even knew who he was. We only got 3 years from him, but what a player he was

Genuinely one of my favourite players we have had in my lifetime (36 now) loved him to bits and still do. Was actually telling my daughter about him the other week there! Imagine we had him in his prime!

A warrior, scorer of some unbelievably good goals! Great video of him signing followfollow on the bus after winning the league

Back