Daily Mail says TLB to see out the season

I think they will be waiting until we get 55 over the line and then he will be gone. It means new man won't have the failed 10 stigma and he can set up for next season.

The tims on KDS mentioned a while back that one of Desmond's sons was taking the liewell role and some guy from Man City called Feargal Harkin was going to come in and do some Football Operations or Technical Director type job.
Could be plausible I suppose.
More iorish.

This way he is entirely to blame, and sully his hero worship to the point of being despised by the hordes. A fine way to end his career, if you were to ask me.

Not many serious contenders would be attracted to the job at the moment, would be like being appointed Captain of the Titanic after it hit the iceberg.

No manager would want to be associated with their failed dream of "The Ten".

The Titanic has already hit the iceberg, I'd say.

All but the most blinkered Tims have accepted the league is gone. Any new manager would not get the blame.

If Celtic delay the appointment to the summer, then that's great news for us.

mentally challengeds trying to rebuild quickly in the summer while we move from a position of strength.

Beautiful B-D

Celtic 'would prefer' to keep Neil Lennon until the end of the season ahead of operations overhaul​

The Parkhead club are said to be keen to keep their manager in place until this season is wrapped up at which point they intend to reshape the football department.

Under pressure Celtic power brokers would prefer to retain Neil Lennon until the end of the season amid growing pressure to remove their beleaguered manager, according to a report.

The Daily Mail suggest that the Parkhead club is planning an overhaul of their football operations in the summer that would see significant changes to their set-up.

And it is the preference of the decision makers at the club that the Irishman be retained to see out this season to a conclusion.

Chief Executive Peter Lawwell reportedly planned to give a 'state-of-play' video address to update fans this week but that idea has now been shelved following reaction to last week's apology over the trip to Dubai.
They could have just said..we can't afford to sack him as we would need to pay alot to do so. Would save time.

This way he is entirely to blame, and sully his hero worship to the point of being despised by the hordes. A fine way to end his career, if you were to ask me.
Wonder who will get the blame for all the dogs abuse he'll encounter when out on the lash post covid?

They would have appointed him after the second Sparta game, hoping he could turn it around and also have the chance of beginning with a Scottish Cup win.

My point is, Kennedy would have never been given the manager's job.
And my point is the plan was only to appoint him on the back of 'the 10'.

That plan has fallen apart.

The way I'm reading this conundrum for the bheasts is that the rolling contract will entitle Lennon to all sorts of perks if he is paid off at the moment.
This includes his bonus for winning 10 in a row, It would not surprise me if he is arguing that it is still possible so he wants everything that is theoretically due to him and no doubt his staff.

Whether this is correct is neither here nor there, but it gives me a warm glow to think of the turmoil going on during discussions with their management team and board.

100%

If his contract says he is entitled to say 10x bonus for winning ten in a row. If they place him on garden leave then Martin Reilly will be demanding a percentage of this, example 6x.

As technically this bonus is not void yet.

And why does he do this? Because lennon who is on big wages will then get his official rolling contract date on the day it becomes legally void.

Rumours are they are in financially dire straits due to wage percent to turnover and no insurance to cover.

100%

If his contract says he is entitled to say 10x bonus for winning ten in a row. If they place him on garden leave then Martin Reilly will be demanding a percentage of this, example 6x.

As technically this bonus is not void yet.

And why does he do this? Because lennon who is on big wages will then get his official rolling contract date on the day it becomes legally void.

Rumours are they are in financially dire straits due to wage percent to turnover and no insurance to cover.

If they don’t have COVID cover, as the rumours suggest, that is shocking from a business that tried to sell itself as being so well run.

From the players point of view, they must be phoning their agents.
A lame duck manager shouting at them, throwing them under the bus, never knowing when the carnage ends.
They've just been told that even more upheaval and uncertainty awaits in the summer. A new manager might punt them, replace them or simply not rate them. Can’t see many wanting to hang about there.
Their CEO announces a review, apparently cancels it, or if it’s been done, scuttles back into the shadows, scared to share it with his own supporters. Have the players been told, how about TLB?
It’s a wondrous thought that Lawwell is talking to the players over Lennon’s head, via the media, with all he can offer being a “it’ll be all right on the night” inspirational spiel.
These are glorious times, with more to come.

I wonder what happens to Lennon after this? Will we finally have seen the last of his bigoted shit stained face in Scotland?

He's played for them, managed them twice and had the other green and white job in Edinburgh.

Surely nobody will touch him up here and he'll be down in the Championship/League 1 area.

nailed on to be next Aberdeen manager

"Chief Executive Peter Lawwell reportedly planned to give a 'state-of-play' video address to update fans this week but that idea has now been shelved following reaction to last week's apology over the trip to Dubai"

Rattle out the pram :p

Guess that would paid to the rumours of Eddie Howe becoming manager this month :))
Apparently Howe is going to be their next manager next season, the finishing touches are being applied and Jason Tindall will be his assistant.
People I know who are close to Celtc are saying he will be unveiled on the 29th.
Martin Reilly (Whoever the %^*& he is) is negotiating with Neic Lennons severence payout
BRING IT ON!!!

Apparently Howe is going to be their next manager next season, the finishing touches are being applied and Jason Tindall will be his assistant.
People I know who are close to Celtc are saying he will be unveiled on the 29th.
Martin Reilly (Whoever the %^*& he is) is negotiating with Neic Lennons severence payout
BRING IT ON!!!
Some of them are still in the land of delusion then I see. Not happening. I expect Howe to end up at Newcastle. Dhims could always go for Bruce ha ha.

Never been a fan of the guillotine. Much prefer the watching the traitor dying a lingering death by having his entrails dragged out.

This will mean the total destruction of their club inside and out, they will be several seasons behind us in our set up, the progress we have made in the time that our turn around has been spectacular, we have moved on so far in front of them.
What's that sound...? Oh yes, it's the Doppler Effect...!

Makes sense to me.

Privately the Yahoo hierarchy will have more or less accepted that TIAR has gone and that now is all about planning the rebuild.

Lawwell is likely to be on his bike too, so it makes little sense to bin Lennon now and have to stump up compensation for him when any new manager they want is unlikely to either be available or interested until the summer.

Celtic 'would prefer' to keep Neil Lennon until the end of the season ahead of operations overhaul​

The Parkhead club are said to be keen to keep their manager in place until this season is wrapped up at which point they intend to reshape the football department.

Under pressure Celtic power brokers would prefer to retain Neil Lennon until the end of the season amid growing pressure to remove their beleaguered manager, according to a report.

The Daily Mail suggest that the Parkhead club is planning an overhaul of their football operations in the summer that would see significant changes to their set-up.

And it is the preference of the decision makers at the club that the Irishman be retained to see out this season to a conclusion.

Chief Executive Peter Lawwell reportedly planned to give a 'state-of-play' video address to update fans this week but that idea has now been shelved following reaction to last week's apology over the trip to Dubai.
tenor.gif

BRING IT ON!!!

I’ve seen this tumour also however Tindall is the current manager at Bournemouth and has them in the play-off positions.

No way he is leaving that to be an assistant at the filth.

I’d assume that would mean there probably isn’t much credence in the whole rumour.

BRING IT ON!!!
Reilly is his agent, who argues with their fans on Twitter when they criticise him :D

Brilliant LOL

I’m not TOO worried about them, but I’m just asking whether he will fit in with their wee romantic bullshit notion of what they like to think their club stands for.

Which we know is a load of scheisse TCW.
I think Clarke will knock it back Scotland have a favorable world cup qualifying group i think if he can be the man that can get Scotland to two major tournaments thats more appealing than a complete rebuild when down sizing with them the recognition he'd get with archiving that with Scotland is way bigger than he'll get with them or any mid table English side

Back