Daily Mail

buster60

Looks as if the Daily Mail are boycotting any stories about Rangers. There hasn't been a mention of the team since Monday in the paper. This would seem to suggest that they are not paying the £25,000 charge the club are asking for reporting access.
What's the latest on this? Which media outlets are paying the charge?
If the Mail continue to boycott stories I will just stop buying it. In fact, will stop buying newspapers full stop.

giphy.gif

Looks as if the Daily Mail are boycotting any stories about Rangers. There hasn't been a mention of the team since Monday in the paper. This would seem to suggest that they are not paying the £25,000 charge the club are asking for reporting access.
If the Mail continue to boycott stories I will just stop buying it. In fact, will stop buying newspapers full stop.
Absolutely %^*& the Daily Mail... The day it goes... The better this country will be

It's a toxic, racist rag and deserves nothing but contempt.

Owned by a tax exile, contributes nothing to this country's wellbeing, yet shouts the odds about foreigners and so-called benefit cheats.
This. It's a dangerous newspaper the amount of political lies it gets away with is unreal.

Basically the biggest reason we got the shitshow that is Brexit and the fallout from that.

All Main Stream Scottish Media outlets are of no value whatsoever to any Rangers fan for relevant reliable information.
I firmly believe the £25k is just a means to remove this irrelevance from our team and if its true that Daily Mail will no longer mention anything to do with our club then that is a step in achieving this goal.

None of the papers will pay the charge. Zero chance of any of them falling out of line with their press cohorts.

All Main Stream Scottish Media outlets are of no value whatsoever to any Rangers fan for relevant reliable information.
I firmly believe the £25k is just a means to remove this irrelevance from our team and if its true that Daily Mail will no longer mention anything to do with our club then that is a step in achieving this goal.
That won’t happen.

They’ll still mention negative stuff, this just stops any kind of positive reporting (and yes it does happen, in every single paper before the paranoid jump on me).

The papers will still get access to the games, they just don’t get access to the manager, players, press conferences etc.

Its an ill thought out move by Rangers.

Nicola flaunts her curves and showcases her retro-60s hairdo as she gets over her breakup with Alex.

That won’t happen.

They’ll still mention negative stuff, this just stops any kind of positive reporting (and yes it does happen, in every single paper before the paranoid jump on me).
Probably will but if all they have is negativity then its credibility will fall even lower than it is currently at, which isn't great already.
We don't need them and its time to fight back against the slanderous dribble that is written. Morelos is hounded by these bastards and with Gerrard's recent rebukes to Scottish Sky Sports presenters I think he is getting to the stage where enough is enough. The media controls the Scottish compliance officer, we need to fight back at that.

Do people still really buy papers.

Cannot understand why anyone still buys a newspaper these days. News, whether it be football, any other sport, World news, etc can be found in seconds online for free.

The mail is a traditional tory paper and as such has been hated by the celtc-minded forever, but strangely their sports pages are infested with the most bigoted set of papists you could have the displeasure of meeting.

Back