Daily Record: Celtic FC cleared Boys' Club bosses over 'scurrilous' abuse claims in 1986

I am in Indiana. I was really asking the question. Is it a major program?

I’ll be honest mate. I hadn’t personally known of it, but there’s some good objective reporting in this that those in Scotland who lack or are incapable of objectivity have ignored.
It now looks like someone has fed this to Helene Gray who has pushed this article out on Facebook. So it should now get more publicity in the coming days.

Have Seperate entity gained a sporting advantage by carrying out an internal investigation? Rather than reporting through the police? You have to wonder if back at the time sponsors, shareholders or even paying customers would have wanted to invest morraly with such knowledge of the inner goings on at the Torbet towers.
Would Henrik etc have signed if they 'knew' what was going on there? They should be asked.

Scumbags now using the Ibrox disaster to deflect from decades of child abuse at the Knew Camp.

2u7x7oy.jpg

I honestly hope these bheasty bastards are dragged through the mud with this to the full extent.

may be one for chris sutton to clarify, not usually one for shying away from controversy is sutton,,so chris knowing what has come out this week would you have been happy to sign for them knowing what type of people run and support that club,
I already asked him on Twitter but he adopted the official Celtic stance of saying nothing on the subject.

This article should be sent to the authorities

UEFA. Sfa.

The lot

The governing bodies won't take any action until they are hit in the pocket with sponsors dropping their support. I think the best way of doing this would be for everyone who has twitter is to tweet the article to all sponsors during the Scottish Cup final and the champions league final. The sponsors will all be bigging themselves up with sponsorship tweets before and during the games so replying to those tweets with the article will get it under the noses of the casual football fan as well as the sponsors.

Use #justiceforcelticsabusevictims to get it trending as well.

We need to bring as much attention as possible to this so everyone knows about the open secret

Would this make people take notice,a fund from Gers fans with aim of hiring a light aircraft with banner on it circling over Hampden for their Cup Final with Hearts.

On the banner "Justice for the Gray family"

Or circling over BBC studios,Holyrood?

of all the articles online, the only 2 and I mean the only 2 Celtic figures to act morally were Britt (chased from the club) and a wee guy with a Canadian accent. Managers (many of) Chairmen and directors have all closed their eyes, fingers in the ears and swept.

It makes you wonder if some more have a case to answer.
I'd not say that's strictly true of the wee guy with a Canadian accent.An unlikely candidate for praise however is Matt McGlone.

Would this make people take notice,a fund from Gers fans with aim of hiring a light aircraft with banner on it circling over Hampden for their Cup Final with Hearts.

On the banner "Justice for the Gray family"

Or circling over BBC studios,Holyrood?
I’m sure the Gray family would like to see justice for all the victims of the sordid crimes covered up by Celtic FC.

Back