Daily Record closes its FootballScotland website

These so called Professionals are actually Amatuers the way they
seem to be unable to treat the subject with even remote impartiality.

Imposters and Frauds the lot of them.

I wonder if he wept when reading about the perverts at his club and affiliated CBC that repeatedly sexually assaulted his teams young players ?
Did he feel anger and revulsion when he heard what they went through ? Why didn't he then go on a journalistic expedition to cleanse the filth and expose all who knew and covered it up, so that they can be prosecuted for their crimes?
If not then why not?

Enjoy Jeremy Kyle you 19th Century Terrorist tramp on the plus side you can watch it with yer Da who will no doubt be a sponger for the last 20 odd years if not digging holes with a suit jacket and wellies on

Seemed a good idea at the start but became pish with constant “ICYMI” articles, couldn’t even work out how to retweet their earlier tweets. Not happy with Glaesses McFarlane back being Rangers reporter for the record, tried to kid on he was one of us before when it was clear and known he wasn’t. Clown.

Hoalie fúck that's one fat-headed ugly beady eyed cünt:

Tony-Haggerty_1000x1000.jpg

He looks like what Marty found when he landed the Dolerean in Back to the Future 2

I am not sure why some people want to degrade people wearing spectacles. Thousands of Rangers supporters wear them and probably everyone needs them at some time in their life. I only need them for reading but I suppose that also puts me in the speccy club.

Back