Daily record hotline

Dangermouse

The record hotlines champion beggar baiter is at it again...

Chris Lowe, Yoker, said: “I’ve got to laugh at all the superlatives being used to describe a player who’s basically the French Kris Boyd, scores for fun in Scottish Football but can’t do it in Europe unlike Alfredo Morelos.

“The French Boyd would love to have Morelos' Euro goal record on his CV as opposed to only banging them in against Hamilton and St Mirren.

“That’s where big clubs take notice. £30 million? For scoring goals in Scottish football, you’re having a laugh

Well played Sir, very well played.

Wonder how many he will get biting this time.

Chris Lowe, Yoker, said: “I’ve got to laugh at all the superlatives being used to describe a player who’s basically the French Kris Boyd, scores for fun in Scottish Football but can’t do it in Europe unlike Alfredo Morelos.

“The French Boyd would love to have Morelos' Euro goal record on his CV as opposed to only banging them in against Hamilton and St Mirren.

“That’s where big clubs take notice. £30 million? For scoring goals in Scottish football, you’re having a laugh

That is what is called a 40 yarder :D
Never mind French Eddy, its now French Boydie !!

Nice angling!
What is his Euro record in comparison to Morelos the past 2 years? Obviously we've got an Alfie hatrick to add on Thursday

mentally challengeds in the work today we’re spewing over the French Kris Boyd comment , frothing at the mouth when I highlighted that it was the truth as he only scored 3 goals in Europe last season and one was a penalty

How can he be worth £30 million for scoring in Scottish football I asked

#Frenchboydie get it trending

Think he's only got 2 European group stage goals in the 3 years he's been with them.

As for his scoring rate in Scotland that's the least you would expect from someone who allegedly cost £9m given what he is up against most weeks.

A decent player who might win a few caps over his career but nothing near as special as some people in this country make him out to be.

Think he's only got 2 European group stage goals in the 3 years he's been with them.

As for his scoring rate in Scotland that's the least you would expect from someone who allegedly cost £9m given what he is up against most weeks.

A decent player who might win a few caps over his career but nothing near as special as some people in this country make him out to be.

Surely No it must be more than that

Edit I’ve had a look and I get it to 5 Group stage goals Since 2017 , hardly prolific when you consider Morelos hit 6 in the group stages last season alone , plus I think 2 of them are penalty kicks

£30 million ? Based on what ....

Last edited:
I usually don't entertain the hotlines or phone ins but the French Boyd did make me chuckle. Thing is it's the truth in the sense he is non existent in Europe. Surely clubs looking at him will be taking this into consideration. But aye he scored 3 against Hamilton.

I don’t see them selling him this summer, they tend to keep the ‘dumbelle/tierney/ncham/mcgregor/forrest is worth £90/60/30/30/30 million’ storyline rumbling over a few windows. It allows them to say we didn’t sign anybody but we kept X which is like £YM signing, plus if you say something enough times people start to believe it.

Don’t think they can afford to sell him, they’re totally reliant on him and don’t have a replacement so would be a massive risk.

Excellent. Queue the mentally challenged wànkstain Gordon Ashley from Ayr tomorrow for his input on all things Rangers.
You do have to laugh at the persona they create for the Hotline. First name Gordon, good Protestant name that’ll put them off the scent: surname Ashley, top trolling that. Now where shall we say he’s from? Ayrshire is a Protestant stronghold so let’s say he’s from Ayr.

I’m still waiting to hear from Declan Torbett from Coatbridge.

tenor.gif

FACTS.

You just know they were frothing when they read that.

Apparently the stat is The French Boyd has only 5 Europa league goals since he came to Celtic in 2017 and 2 of them were penalty kicks
( remember qualifiers don’t count as they’re against fishermen and teachers )

The very argument Tims use about Alfredo’s 14 from this years EL , so only Alfredo’s 6 group stages goals count this year

If that’s true his record is woeful and where does this £30 million rated come from ,it can’t be from scoring in Scottish Football can it ... lol

Back