Daily Record in full on deflection mode over Abada

If this happened at any other club than anti semitic FC they'd be getting all sorts of abuse from the media.
Instead here it's covered up

An article that would make Goebbels blush. Breathtaking but indicative of Scotland in 2024. I must say though, Abada is a pathetic defender of his homeland and people for allowing bheast propaganda like this to go unchallenged. I hope he sleeps well, I know I couldn't.

If you have to have a chain of evidence fofr items taken out of a storeroom in a factory, it beggars belief that Plod in Scotland's cities don't.

It's an insult to our intelligence.

Amazing how it happened under his watch as well.

Again, it might just be me and my naivety regards how the law works. But despite the evidence conveniently going missing;

There

A - Has to be a chain of evidence. If someone wants to take evidence of a crime out to examine, and this was the biggest hate crime ever in Britain's sporting history, surely you have to sign it out and sign it back in?

I simply refuse to believe there is no chain of evidence at Police Scotland unless they are the modern equivalent of the Keystone Kops.

Unless of course Police Scotland were told to get rid of it. And who would instruct them to get rid of it? It could only have been the scum in Gov't.

B - Why should the lost evidence matter? - There was enough evidence on Sky from the day to prove it happened. Of course, that could be my naivety of how the law works
You seem intent on blaming the polis for this, when in fact the evidence was lost after it was turned over to the Prosecution service.

You are also, as you alluded to, naive about the mechanisms of both the law, and police procedures.

You are right about one thing though, it's an insult to our intelligence to suggest that this evidence was simply 'lost'!

You seem intent on blaming the polis for this, when in fact the evidence was lost after it was turned over to the Prosecution service.

You are also, as you alluded to, naive about the mechanisms of both the law, and police procedures.

You are right about one thing though, it's an insult to our intelligence to suggest that this evidence was simply 'lost'!

I take your point.

But surely the Prosecution Service has to have a chain of evidence also?

You surely can't waltz into a place and ask for evidence of a crime, without signing it out and by that token you need to sign it back in?

It's a scandal.

An article that would make Goebbels blush. Breathtaking but indicative of Scotland in 2024. I must say though, Abada is a pathetic defender of his homeland and people for allowing bheast propaganda like this to go unchallenged. I hope he sleeps well, I know I couldn't.

I'll say again. Any Jew that plays for, or supports that mob deserve all they get.

They know the sh1te hole they are going in to, so hell mend them.

I take your point.

But surely the Prosecution Service has to have a chain of evidence also?

You surely can't waltz into a place and ask for evidence of a crime, without signing it out and by that token you need to sign it back in?

It's a scandal.
I'm not disagreeing with you on that. Its an insult to our intelligence to suggest it was simply lost.

Lets put it clearly

Celtic, and all those who support them, hate Jews

This has been proven unequivocally over the past 6 months. No one can deny otherwise anymore. They have made their position clear. The world knows the truth
Exactly, this goes back a long way beyond the last 6 months.
Their support openly waved swastikas during the war years. This despicable act has been airbrushed, like their other disgusting behaviour, out of their narrative.

Exactly, this goes back a long way beyond the last 6 months.
Their support openly waved swastikas during the war years. This despicable act has been airbrushed, like their other disgusting behaviour, out of their narrative.

I don't know about swastikas. You have me at a disadvantage on that one, but the Erie tricolour was definitely seen as a pro Nazi symbol/emblem back then.

Of course that was back when Scotland was a normal country with decent values.

Should the article not say that Liel Abada was forced to leave Celtic FC due to the systematic and continuous hate levelled at him by a sizeable number and also most vociferous number of their support.
Apart from that in the days that followed 1200 Jews being murdered by a terrorist organisation Hamas this was celebrated in the most disgraceful manner by displays of banners rejoicing in the deaths of 1200 people.
To this day 6 months later Palestinian Flags are still waved at Celtic Park which indicates their continuing support and unrepentant about their actions.

In the days just before a Race Hate Bill is enacted will the Glasgow Police Force enforce this and take action against those individuals whose display enforces the prevalent Anti Semitism agenda within Celtic Park.
Will the Police take steps to curtail the excesses of Palestinian Protesters who patrol and march the streets of the City Centre on a weekly basis and cause disruption to local businesses especially those they associate with the State of Israel/Jews and also desecrated the War Memorial with flags of a foreign nation in Palestine.

The Abada situation is simply a symptom of a continuum of Anti Semitism perpetrated by and on behalf of Celtic FC who have done nothing to curb the Anti Semitism prevalent within the club.

Doubt they’ll write this.
They are a Catholic rag and always have been .

That article is laughable.

He left "To save criticism OF the celtc fans in the Israeli press".

Not to "Save criticism FROM the celtc fans."

That is the mother of all revisionism right there.

Who compiled that horse shit?
Peter "Japanese Eyes" Liewell is the editor at the Rhebel is he not - he must at least have the last say on any ciltec article that is being printed

Say what you like about those twats but they get top dollar for their players. 10M for a player they were desperate to shift. They got a decent fee for that dopey Swedish defender who only had 6 months to go too.

Its not a recent thing either

Back