Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

As did I, there was another one at it calling Helene a prick along with other vile abuse. Tried twitter this morning, my account's suspended.
I've had my account limited the last couple of days, 12hours then 24hours for telling bheast apologists what I think of them. The 'protect the club at all costs' strategy applies to some of their fans too it would seem.

Mate...
There is 2 documentarys been made as we speak and they are going to cripple the mentally challengeds.
People still saying fuk all will happen are mad it's way past that stage now.
Don't even get me started if this goes state side.
The mentally challengeds are in big big trouble here and they fuking know it!!!
I never knew this was already happening. Who’s making the documentary?
It’s actually getting angering now as nothing seems to be happening. I really did think that some sort of inquiry would have started by now. I can’t understand the delay at all. No other organisation would get away with this for this long.

I never knew this was already happening. Who’s making the documentary?
It’s actually getting angering now as nothing seems to be happening. I really did think that some sort of inquiry would have started by now. I can’t understand the delay at all. No other organisation would get away with this for this long.
Daley and the boy who did the Hillsborough doc both doing one.
Outside the pedodome pulling ex players.

Surely a inquiry will come after the Compo cases & documentarys??
Some of the content of that cases will be very hard to listen to I would say

Here's a thing to consider. Was Brother Stein actually a victim or collateral damage in this sorry mess. Why do I say that? Well look at the dates. So he kicks Torbett out the club, doesn't inform the police, wrong, but at least removes Torbett. This is the one act (although incomplete) which we could agree was correct.

But, Torbett manages to find his way back in. How? Stein is no longer manager. How well was that handled. Offered a job selling coupons, but not on the board and not any position of power at CP. Unceremoniously removed in a way never in a million years befitting their greatest manager. If anything he was the one who was "literally booted out the door.'

I still think there may be an unholy alliance between Torbett, the Kellys and Whytes. Financial, maybe more and possibly involving gate money and blackmail. My opinion is, that for Torbett to get back in, after the 86 fiasco, someone high up must have rubber stamped it. They even waited for Jock to pass away before the Kangaroo court to pass its "judgement."

Brother Stein may well have known the whole story- and having never being one of "them" and after his disgraceful departure- was about to blow the lid on what is only now being revealed. In the preservation of self interest, he was kicked out of Celtic.

Big Jock did know, Celtic knew he knew and he was removed before everyone else knew. The Brother was too dangerous to the old board. Everything else since was covered up,

What's the latest cover up? Bleaching the internet and removing what could be incriminating dates.

Here's a thing to consider. Was Brother Stein actually a victim or collateral damage in this sorry mess. Why do I say that? Well look at the dates. So he kicks Torbett out the club, doesn't inform the police, wrong, but at least removes Torbett. This is the one act (although incomplete) which we could agree was correct.

But, Torbett manages to find his way back in. How? Stein is no longer manager. How well was that handled. Offered a job selling coupons, but not on the board and not any position of power at CP. Unceremoniously removed in a way never in a million years befitting their greatest manager. If anything he was the one who was "literally booted out the door.'

I still think there may be an unholy alliance between Torbett, the Kellys and Whytes. Financial, maybe more and possibly involving gate money and blackmail. My opinion is, that for Torbett to get back in, after the 86 fiasco, someone high up must have rubber stamped it. They even waited for Jock to pass away before the Kangaroo court to pass its "judgement."

Brother Stein may well have known the whole story- and having never being one of "them" and after his disgraceful departure- was about to blow the lid on what is only now being revealed. In the preservation of self interest, he was kicked out of Celtic.

Big Jock did know, Celtic knew he knew and he was removed before everyone else knew. The Brother was too dangerous to the old board. Everything else since was covered up,

What's the latest cover up? Bleaching the internet and removing what could be incriminating dates.
Re your thoughts on gate money. It was widely rumoured that in the 60s/70s/80s certain directors had their own cash gates. What better way to launder the cash than through the trophy centre and "favours" repaid ? Possible?

Re your thoughts on gate money. It was widely rumoured that in the 60s/70s/80s certain directors had their own cash gates. What better way to launder the cash than through the trophy centre and "favours" repaid ? Possible?
That's what i heard on here.
I, perhaps naively, believe that the Kelly and Whyte families were good people, IMHO Michael was a marvelous Lord Provost who changed Glasgow beyond all recognition. There must have been reasons for them to apparently turn a blind eye to the goings on.

What is disgraceful is, again in my opinion, is their lack of defense of Jock Stein and their lack of candor in the whole scandal. If they came out and told the entire story, perhaps the duress that Jock was under would be revealed. If this lack of candor carries on, whose legacy is next under the bus, Tommy twists, Big Caesar ? Will the whispers be allowed to continue or will the truth come out and exonerate some of their greatest ever servants, Calling some songs disgraceful may be true, but what is 100 times worse is not having the truth over those who can no longer defend themselves come out.

For the reputation of their own club, its players and by association the whole of Scottish Football, not only the abuse needs rectified (this x 1000), but the web of deceit which seems to engulf the whole saga needs exposed.

This scandal merits a book - an exposé - thicker than War and Peace. If the boot was on the other foot and the events of the last 30-40 years occurred at Rangers, Phil Three Names and the Hag would probably have it ready for publishing by now...

If this story concerned Rangers, the media and Scottish politicians would be all over it. Remember that Hugh Adam was interviewed shortly after the club entered administration to provide the quotes justifying a SFA/SPL inquiry which quickly morphed into a brazen attempt to steal honours. Adam was hardly a reliable source of information and died a few months later.

What is probably needed is a further revelation concerning Celtic directors. Noticeably, the defence of Torbett at the first trial by directors and payments to the Trophy Centre following his conviction are not receiving the attention they should.

The thing about the Trophy Centre payments that I've never heard even one person mention over the years, is that it's very conveniently a 'nice round figure' of £250,000 a year, over another 'nice round figure' of £1M over the four years.

Taking that on board, why would anyone accept that the payments were for merchandise, as we've been led to believe in the past? Why would the sales of merchandise be EXACTLY the same, year after year, for all of four years? It's never going to remain constant is it? Some years you'll sell lots, some years, not so much.

No, the 'nice round figures' over one and four years, look more like an underhand personal payment to buy the parasite off. Don't you think?

Only place I have read about these documentaries is on here. Personally I have my doubts they will ever be aired, Lawells lawyer's will be working overtime to make sure of this.

Only place I have read about these documentaries is on here. Personally I have my doubts they will ever be aired, Lawells lawyer's will be working overtime to make sure of this.

I think you will find that Sauron's dark shadow ends at Berwick.

Daniel Gordon lives in Sheffield..

Tell me how the f*ck abusing young boys gives them a sporting advantage?

Some folk need to wind their neck in, it’s about justice for the victims not stripping titles.

As other posters will point out, Celtic raked in millions in sponsorship.

They branded themselves as a club founded for charitable aims, the people's club, a family club and so on. If sponsors had really known what was going on, they wouldn't have touched them with a barge pole.

So Celtic made millions on their self proclaimed clean cut image.

The good (sic) name of the club had to be protected, and in the process the millions raked in from sponsors. That's where they cheated and gained an advantage.

Last edited:
At what point does 1. Scottish Government comment 2. The SFA comment
As other posters will point out, Celtic raked in millions in sponsorship.

They branded themselves as a club founded for charitable aims, the people's club, a family club and so on. If sponsors had really known what was going on, they wouldn't have touched them with a barge pole.

So Celtic made millions on their self proclaimed clean cut image.

The good (sic)name of the club had to be protected, and in the process the millions raked in from sponsors. That's where they cheated and gained an advantage.
Wow. No words

Whatever is going on you can be rest assured CFC are being advised by top city lawyers , if there is a mix-up with dates it may well be enough to get a case flung out of court so don’t be surprised that it maybe intentional and being purposely ignored , if CFC were playing TIG with a fox then the fox would be HET or IT all the time .

Another undesirable,sleazy and perverted individual who is part of ring of abuse that has its roots at the cesspit and the peadophile ring that has yet to get the attention it needs.

The thing about the Trophy Centre payments that I've never heard even one person mention over the years, is that it's very conveniently a 'nice round figure' of £250,000 a year, over another 'nice round figure' of £1M over the four years.

Taking that on board, why would anyone accept that the payments were for merchandise, as we've been led to believe in the past? Why would the sales of merchandise be EXACTLY the same, year after year, for all of four years? It's never going to remain constant is it? Some years you'll sell lots, some years, not so much.

No, the 'nice round figures' over one and four years, look more like an underhand personal payment to buy the parasite off. Don't you think?

Whilst I get what you are saying, it could also be argued that Celtic bought a fixed amount of merchandise each of those years wholesale, then it was up to their retail operation to attempt to turn that merchandise in to a profit.

Now, don't confuse that as an attempt at defending Celtic from continuing to do business with that company after Torbett's conviction, but rather a reasonable explanation as to why the figures were the same year on year (if that was indeed the case).

can only hope he fucks up commits a federal offence then finds himself detained and expelled to find himself homeless on a very wet Glasgow evening then get hit by a number 45 bus while looking the wrong way as he crossed the road..

I've had my account limited the last couple of days, 12hours then 24hours for telling bheast apologists what I think of them. The 'protect the club at all costs' strategy applies to some of their fans too it would seem.

Wonder if I was on the same thread? I reported Gilbert last week and wondered if he'd set up other accounts to troll Helene. I see he's back what a vile disgusting specimen he is.

An associate of Celtic Boys’ Club beast Jim Torbett is trolling the family of one of his victims on social media.

William Gilbert has targeted relatives of the late Andrew Gray in a series of tweets.

One shows him at a shooting range in the US saying he’s “got out all the evil from my system. Let’s shoot for the public inquiry everyone wants”.

In another, he mocks Andrew’s death saying that alcohol and swimming don’t mix.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...-news/pal-celtic-boys-club-beast-16180227.amp

This guy looks like a right rent boy ffs

Weird fuker

Put them in with the general prison population, they may think twice about indecently assaulting a child if they know they will get a kicking every day.Instead they get a cushy wee segregation unit where they & likeminded individuals can swap stories.
He would go down a treat in there

Whilst I get what you are saying, it could also be argued that Celtic bought a fixed amount of merchandise each of those years wholesale, then it was up to their retail operation to attempt to turn that merchandise in to a profit.

Now, don't confuse that as an attempt at defending Celtic from continuing to do business with that company after Torbett's conviction, but rather a reasonable explanation as to why the figures were the same year on year (if that was indeed the case).

No worries mate, I get where you're coming from as I thought of that myself. However, doing so over four years isn't good business practice. Surely they'd need more some years and less so other years. Why buy the same amount of stock again when you may have half of it left? That's a cardinal sin (excuse the pun) for any business.

Another thing regarding buying wholesale, which is what you'd expect them to do of course. They'd surely go to manufacturers of the merchandise required to get the best price, hence get biggest profit margin on subsequent sales. Great going to TTC for trophies and other related merchandise, that makes sense, but why would you go to them for as much as £250,000 worth of it, every year, for four years? What could they supply them for that huge amount of money? All clothing would have to have been sourced from manufacturers of the garments, otherwise they'd be paying 'silly money' to get it from the paedo.

This was a payment to him, disguised within buying some merchandise.

Daley and the boy who did the Hillsborough doc both doing one.
Outside the pedodome pulling ex players.

Surely a inquiry will come after the Compo cases & documentarys??
Some of the content of that cases will be very hard to listen to I would say

When these programmes going to be aired?

No worries mate, I get where you're coming from as I thought of that myself. However, doing so over four years isn't good business practice. Surely they'd need more some years and less so other years. Why buy the same amount of stock again when you may have half of it left? That's a cardinal sin (excuse the pun) for any business.

Another thing regarding buying wholesale, which is what you'd expect them to do of course. They'd surely go to manufacturers of the merchandise required to get the best price, hence get biggest profit margin on subsequent sales. Great going to TTC for trophies and other related merchandise, that makes sense, but why would you go to them for as much as £250,000 worth of it, every year, for four years? What could they supply them for that huge amount of money? All clothing would have to have been sourced from manufacturers of the garments, otherwise they'd be paying 'silly money' to get it from the paedo.

This was a payment to him, disguised within buying some merchandise.

It would also unlikely be the only time they'd done it if it was their business practice to do so. Contracts before and after would surely show that they regularly did "4 year deals" or if this was a one off?

You know, up til now, I'd always assumed Stein wasn't offered a seat on the board at Celtic Park because he was a Protestant.

Thinking about it though, could it be because he didn't have quite the same attitude towards paedophiles as the rest of them?

It's a thought.

Could be an interesting story in tomorrow's Times. This is all I've got:

D7NCneTXkAEzO3M.jpg:large

wouldnt surprise me if stein was silenced in some sort of way.

i must say , how bad will it be for all those in power who have remained silent when they have had the clout to get this exposed and could have given the victims the justice they deserve. i hope they regret their actions

Back