Daily Record 'predictions'

I love how they try promote their Europa League run. They were seeded throughout, second seeds in their group and came up against some amount of average teams :))

The lot of them, bar one I think, had us getting cuffed. The one to against the grain was for a 1-1 draw, so we were still going out....fvcktards to a man !

That dead-eyed prick, Gordon Parks is it(?), was his usual cheerful self when predicting our imminent defeat....that fanny should be locked up in a metal box and thrown in the North Sea. A fvckin troglodyte rheptile with a typewriter...
1-1 would have seen us through 4-3 :)

The lot of them, bar one I think, had us getting cuffed. The one to against the grain was for a 1-1 draw, so we were still going out....fvcktards to a man !

That dead-eyed prick, Gordon Parks is it(?), was his usual cheerful self when predicting our imminent defeat....that fanny should be locked up in a metal box and thrown in the North Sea. A fvckin troglodyte rheptile with a typewriter...
Parks is an uneducated mentally challenged lickspittle who backs everyone and anyone against us. He is so biased even the record must wonder about him at times. He is also probably the worst " Journalist " in the country.

Not a single one of them predicted anything less than a 2 goal Celtic win, never mind a Celtic win.

and here's the ones for us,..

Keith Jackson
This one looks like a leap too far despite their storming second-half comeback at Ibrox. Braga are a slick, powerful side, laced with South American flair. They also know they can’t afford to switch off after that first-leg turnaround
Braga 2 Rangers 0

Gary Ralston
Never mind Steven Gerrard, Rangers should be bossed this season by Ronan Keating. Life is a rollercoaster at Ibrox these days, but the Light Blues still have enough about them in attack to progress, even without Alfredo Morelos.
Braga 2 Rangers 2

Gavin Berry
Gers have shown they can score away from home against quality opposition in Europe and Flo Kamberi’s pace can help exploit Braga’s high line to grab the vital goal to take them through.
Braga 1 Rangers 1

Gordon Parks
There will once again be no case for the Rangers defence as the hosts have too much attacking quality and they’ll hit the Light Blues by at least a couple of goals.
Braga 2 Rangers 0

Ross Pilcher
Rangers produced a stunning comeback at Ibrox but facing Braga away from home is a different proposition entirely. They were 2-0 up and cruising in Govan before being overwhelmed but are unlikely to make that mistake again.
Braga 2-0 Rangers

Liam Bryce
Last week's stirring comeback was an Ibrox night for the ages but this may prove one hurdle too many for Gerrard's team - and in that there's no shame. Braga have been well warned and their attacking potency should just about see them into the last 16.
Braga 2 Rangers 1
Gordon Parks
There will once again be no case for the Rangers defence as the hosts have too much attacking quality and they’ll hit the Light Blues by at least a couple of goals.
Braga 2 Rangers 0

This is the worst one by a mile. Rangers keep a clean sheet against a side who have been scoring freely and there is no case for Celtic's defence as they concede 3 on their own patch against a side who are 9 points behind a team we annihilated in the qualifers.

Gordon Parks

Braga 2 Rangers 0

This is the worst one by a mile. Rangers keep a clean sheet against a side who have been scoring freely and there is no case for Celtic's defence as they concede 3 on their own patch against a side who are 9 points behind a team we annihilated in the qualifiers.
I don't know if this is on another thread! How does this affect the co-efficient?
If it means that only one team enters the CL as opposed to two, like was being freely talked about yesterday, then Septic will have the excuse they intentionally lost to keep us out of it.
Conspiracy theory loyal!
HA HA

I don't know if this is on another thread! How does this affect the co-efficient?
If it means that only one team enters the CL as opposed to two, like was being freely talked about yesterday, then Septic will have the excuse they intentionally lost to keep us out of it.
Conspiracy theory loyal!
HA HA
In order for us to lose the 2 CL places, Olympiacos need to reach the semi finals and Basel need to reach the final.

You'd be better buying The Celtic View because at least you'd expect the bias there. Some of them actually believed the were going to win the tournament, overcoming the likes of Inter, Man Utd, Seville and Roma :)) ?

To be fair, I couldn't see Celtic not winning either and thought we would do well to avoid losing a few goals after recent defensive performances but it is nice to see the 'experts' be proved wrong again :)

It's not so much the predictions that get to me. Before the second legs I thought they'd go through and we'd be up against it. It's the Timmy love-fest that grates. Oh, what a difference it will be today :))

Keep the cheerleading coming boys my sides are aching
I hope they all had a hefty bet on the Europa league trailblazers

Each and everyone of them complete clowns. I would rather trust old Elsie who sells me my weekly lottery ticket and is approx. 81 years old (no pictures) with football predictions than these trumped up drunkards.

A draw would not have put us out!

Parks is an uneducated mentally challenged lickspittle who backs everyone and anyone against us. He is so biased even the record must wonder about him at times. He is also probably the worst " Journalist " in the country.
That's some claim to fame.

The Lord put it very well when he said to the Scottish seltic supporting media,"O ye of little faith". Ask your priest what He meant.

They are going to be absolutely pig sick. This wasn't how it was meant to be! They were going to go all the way to the final!! They were going to win it!!!
We were supposed to get knocked out!!!!!

To be fair their predictions were what most were saying. Hardly anyone I know thought we would win in Braga and the vast majority thought Celtic would beat Copenhagen quite comfortably.
How both games actually turned out though would have sickened the usual suspects. Which is nice.

I hope they put their mortgages on their predictions and lose their homes , marriages, weans , livelihoods...I'm quite bad that way.
Of course they wouldn't have, because in reality they are just shitebag trolls

A little banner popped up on my screen showing one of their headlines -

“Rangers hero Paul Gascoigne paid youth star enormous petrol money tip for 10 minute drive”

Why is that even a headline or are they trying to convince the gullible that there is “another story”.

Keith Jackson
The state of Scott Brown’s calf will be Celtic’s biggest concern ahead of this second leg as the skipper is the heartbeat of Neil Lennon’s side on nights like this. But even so, Celtic should have more than enough to make light work of an ordinary Danish outfit.

Celtic 2 Copenhagen

Craig Swan
Celtic could have wrapped the tie up in the first-half in Copenhagen and have plenty of ammunition in attack to take care of the Danes in front of a 60,000 sell-out.

Celtic 3 Copenhagen 0

Gavin Berry

Providing they can produce a repeat of their first half performance in Denmark, this should be a comfortable night and Neil Lennon can look forward to the club’s first last-16 Euro tie since he was in charge against Juventus seven years ago.

Celtic 3 Copenhagen 1

David McCarthy

Neil Lennon’s men will have too much firepower for the Danes. If they can keep it tight at the back, players like Edouard and Forrest will do their stuff at the other end and see Celtic into the last 16 with something to spare.

Celtic 3 Copenhagen 1

Gary Ralston

Celtic are flying at the minute and look out for them soaring quite comfortably into the last 16.

Celtic 3 Copenhagen 1

Michael Gannon
Celtic should have put the tie to bed in the first half in Denmark but they know they can hurt Copenhagen.

Celtic 3 Copenhagen 1

Graeme Young

This Celtic team have been Europa League trail blazers this season but it's understandable if there's a little trepidation ahead of this one. It's the same first leg scoreline before Cluj ripped up the script in Champions League qualifying but Neil Lennon's achievers are a different proposition now. The Danes are crafty and organised but it will take more than that to defeat Celtic on home turf. Expect Odsonne Edouard to add to his glowing reputation with another all-action display.

Celtic 2 Copenhagen 0

Liam Bryce

Celtic should already be home and hosed in this tie but that can't be taken as guarantee they'll smack the Danes aside. That being said, their attacking weapons will prove the difference to book a place in the last 16 with minimal anxiety.

Celtic 2 Copenhagen 0

Some absolute gold in this.:))

Keep them the fuuk away from oor predictions threads.

Or mibbee they have already infiltrated under another name.

Europa League Trailblazers. Wit!!!! HAHAHAHA
The media up here are guilty of what the English lot do with their national team - hype the scum up so much that they believe they genuinely are world-beaters. Then when they come up against a vaguely decent side in Europe, they’re shown up for the shower of average sh*te they really are .

Keith Jackson
The state of Scott Brown’s calf will be Celtic’s biggest concern ahead of this second leg as the skipper is the heartbeat of Neil Lennon’s side on nights like this. But even so, Celtic should have more than enough to make light work of an ordinary Danish outfit.

Celtic 2 Copenhagen

Craig Swan
Celtic could have wrapped the tie up in the first-half in Copenhagen and have plenty of ammunition in attack to take care of the Danes in front of a 60,000 sell-out.

Celtic 3 Copenhagen 0

Gavin Berry
Providing they can produce a repeat of their first half performance in Denmark, this should be a comfortable night and Neil Lennon can look forward to the club’s first last-16 Euro tie since he was in charge against Juventus seven years ago.

Celtic 3 Copenhagen 1

David McCarthy
Neil Lennon’s men will have too much firepower for the Danes. If they can keep it tight at the back, players like Edouard and Forrest will do their stuff at the other end and see Celtic into the last 16 with something to spare.

Celtic 3 Copenhagen 1

Gary Ralston
Celtic are flying at the minute and look out for them soaring quite comfortably into the last 16.

Celtic 3 Copenhagen 1

Michael Gannon
Celtic should have put the tie to bed in the first half in Denmark but they know they can hurt Copenhagen.

Celtic 3 Copenhagen 1

Graeme Young
This Celtic team have been Europa League trail blazers this season but it's understandable if there's a little trepidation ahead of this one. It's the same first leg scoreline before Cluj ripped up the script in Champions League qualifying but Neil Lennon's achievers are a different proposition now. The Danes are crafty and organised but it will take more than that to defeat Celtic on home turf. Expect Odsonne Edouard to add to his glowing reputation with another all-action display.

Celtic 2 Copenhagen 0

Liam Bryce
Celtic should already be home and hosed in this tie but that can't be taken as guarantee they'll smack the Danes aside. That being said, their attacking weapons will prove the difference to book a place in the last 16 with minimal anxiety.

Celtic 2 Copenhagen 0

Some absolute gold in this.:))
cVI0zP6.gif

The media up here are guilty of what the English lot do with their national team - hype the scum up so much that they believe they genuinely are world-beaters. Then when they come up against a vaguely decent side in Europe, they’re shown up for the shower of average sh*te they really are .
If any team is trailblazers it's us. 1st qualifier to last 16. But they cant help themselves. Its so pathetically transparent

Surely "Europa League trailblazers" can now be replaced with "champions league/Europa League failures"

It's as if the Cluj debacle never happened with these morons . You can't play the same way you do in the SPFL in Europe. Even Rogers struggled like fook trying it. Erseholes

Surely "Europa League trailblazers" can now be replaced with "champions league/Europa League failures"

It's as if the Cluj debacle never happened with these morons . You can't play the same way you do in the SPFL in Europe. Even Rogers struggled like fook trying it. Erseholes
Yep, and Rogers is a far better manager than Lennon, you can only play that way with better players than the opponents, Scottish teams can’t do that anymore.

So not one thought Celtic would lose and not one thought we would win. At one point will they just own up and stop calling them predictions and start calling them wishes

Back