Daily Record twisting Morelos' tweet

Why do you read the daily record? They are obviously our enemy, and obviously write controversial nonsense to get more hits and make more money from the gullible.
And now we all know who is writing what nonsense, without the masses having to visit their sites.

Hooray. Job done for most people, but theres always one or two.

Couldn’t give a shyte about anything in the Scottish press but we need somebody to teach Alfie a wee bit of good auld Scottish ‘%^*& off’ mentality.

Straws clutching at they are, as Yoda would say.

Anything they can do to put him down, they'll happily do.

He'll be some miss for the 2nd leg right enough.

I seriously don't know why we haven't taken this mentally challenged infested tabloid to task.

Nothing but repeated shit stirring from them.

Morelos post had nothing to do with discipline. The journalist knew this as well but put a negative spin on what was a positive post.
Piss poor from the paper as usual.

And now we all know who is writing what nonsense, without the masses having to visit their sites.

Hooray. Job done for most people, but theres always one or two.
The DR know that any publicity is good publicity. Keep them in the public eye and enough eejits will click or buy.

The DR know that any publicity is good publicity. Keep them in the public eye and enough eejits will click or buy.
Only thing they get on here is exposed as the agenda driven rats that they are. And I and probably most people will continue to share their lies and deceit, despite having to put up with the illogical negativity that inevitably follows.

So no matter what your or my opinon is of it, it's not going to change. So why even bother getting involved. Take your own advice and ignore the thread. It really is that simple if you can so easily ignore the people attacking the club at every opportunity. Unless for some reason you can't ignore fellow Rangers fans exposing and discussng the people who are trying to harm the club???? If so you're really going to have to explain that one to me because in my mind, that's totally screwball.

Last edited:
Ban them. It’s not difficult
Seems the most logical thing to do.

But then, there's no motivation for them to return to any modicum of fairness, which is all we ask.
Like the BBC, and to some extent the redtops due to our boycott, they just become fully fledged green tops. So it inevitably doesn't work in our favour.

Back