Daily record

• Thread starter Deleted by own request member
  • Start date
D

Deleted by own request member

Just as the final whistle went in Denmark tonight the daily record, on their app at 8.44pm, posted a story about a Rangers fan getting a ban for something that happened up in Aberdeen. Once again our media trying to take the gloss off a positive night for Rangers.

Just as the final whistle went in Denmark tonight the daily record, on their app at 8.44pm, posted a story about a Rangers fan getting a ban for something that happened up in Aberdeen. Once again our media trying to take the gloss off a positive night for Rangers.
do you mean app or website/twitter? if it's an app get that deleted immediately

do you mean app or website/twitter? if it's an app get that deleted immediately

I have the app on my phone as I don’t use any social media (other than here) so it gives me whatever news I miss as I don’t buy papers

I have the app on my phone as I don’t use any social media (other than here) so it gives me whatever news I miss as I don’t buy papers
if thats the case i would at least get the Sun's app, slightly less bitter towards is but still not great. genuinely anything but the record.

And still Beats buy it everyday because their Dads did as their Grandads did.

Add it to it the Scottish scum with a puff piece from Charles fucking green and you know what their agenda is. Don’t buy them , at least they will die eventually.

You're surely not suggesting they're biased against Rangers, are you?
Since when?

As long as youre opening your mind to any of these biased stations/papers you put yourself at risk of being conditioned just like the other sheep in this country.

Beleive nothing they say and actively avoid tuning in. I guarantee you’ll not miss it.

Some admission to make having that on your phone your either brave or stupid .If you get your football news from it I'm afraid to say leaning towards stupid big style. But life's about learning

I’m sorry mate, but you can’t use the app on your phone then complain about the content.

It’s not as if it’s an isolated incident - they’ve been after us for years.

According to the BBC Aribo “scudded” his shot for his goal. Un-effin-believable! It was a perfectly hit shot.

Get yourself subscribed to the Heart & Hand podcast.
You'll never miss a single piece of news about the club again and you can be sure the info is legit.

Back