Dairy Milk Rangers champions bar

Ordered the bar, program, magazine and party pack today...along with a Champions Jersey on Sunday.

Going to end up eating the bar and displaying the letter/wrapper with the other memorabilia in a display case. Wanted to get two bars to keep one sealed, but could not justify spending $40 CAD on chocolate

Got mine ordered, biggest challenge will be keeping it away from the kids. Cadburys doesnt last long in our house, its a level above the standard American dross that they call chocolate.

Ordered 4. What size are they?

Greedy Bastard Sweet. Tooth Loyal RSC

Last edited:
Ordered the bar, program, magazine and party pack today...along with a Champions Jersey on Sunday.

Going to end up eating the bar and displaying the letter/wrapper with the other memorabilia in a display case. Wanted to get two bars to keep one sealed, but could not justify spending $40 CAD on chocolate
Did you have to register for a new account for these mate?

Both me and the mrs have registered accounts via the VST/Rangers TV but won`t accept our log in details

Has anyone received ther chocolate yet?

Wondering how long it takes from ordering to actually dropping through your letterbox?

Lovely packaging and do like a bit of Dairy Milk. If I was a Rangers fan I think I’d buy one regardless of the cost and keep it wrapped up.

5 April mate.

Folk 'moaning' about not receiving it yet clearly missed the big red 'Pre-Order Now' button and the text on the purchase page saying 'Pre-Order for delivery from 5 April 2021'.:))

I'm surprised some folk are let loose with a Credit Card ha ha.

It's the glaikets that come on here in the first place admitting to some real clangers and expect to be taken seriously any other time they post.

5 April mate.

Folk 'moaning' about not receiving it yet clearly missed the big red 'Pre-Order Now' button and the text on the purchase page saying 'Pre-Order for delivery from 5 April 2021'.:))

I'm surprised some folk are let loose with a Credit Card ha ha.
Not moaning! just asked a question.

Not moaning! just asked a question.
Wasn’t a particular dig at you mate more a general observation of the inability of some to read what’s on the screen in front of their eyes. There’s similar on the MyGers thread where folk are asking questions that are covered in the email. It’s just a wee pet hate of mine. Yes, I know, I am a bit OCD.:)

Received mine this morning too. At least it’s easy to replace the bar inside it! Still unsure whether to put it in a box frame or not.

Haha, absolute shite.
Thought it would be a Rangers branded dairy milk, not just a standard diary milk with a Rangers sleeve on it

I haven’t received mine yet, got it for my wee brother though and now seeing it’s just a cardboard sleeve over a regular diary milk bar, fuming :)) But oh well. Still be class to have

Last edited:
The club were always going to take advantage of the fans when we eventually won the league but £8 for that is really taking the piss.

Back