Dalglish says we will end up empythanded

Who gives a fck . He could be right , not exactly mystic meg is he ?

We’ve two trophies we can realistically win and although it would be harsh in the extreme we may well end up without a trophy to show for our efforts . We’ve already been robbed of one and the corruption will only get worse to prevent us stopping them win another treble .

I want them at Ibrox in the draw tonight where we can Fck them out early doors and end this scandalous 32 game cup winning streak which is a total embarrassment to our game .

I'm struggling to get the hoo-ha about this lad. He might be a great player, who knows, but he's not exactly been playing for one of the big Polish clubs and his goals to games ratio is pretty average. As usual when they sign somebody he's the new Pele or, in this case, Lewandowski. The Scottish press and media are embarrassing.

Don’t get the love in here for dagleish with some
He’s a legend with that mob %^*& him and his opinion means %^*& all

The "wonderkid from Poland" appears to have a bit of a disciplinary issue, be interesting to see how it turns out

Last edited:
One of FF's favourite is King Kenny. Some on here won't have a bad word said about him.

He played and managed the bheggars - how he can be seen as any thing other than a bheggar I will never know?
You can separate the player/manager from the person. They have plenty either in the media or employed by their club that are pricks as both. Dalglish thinking that signing a back up striker will win them the rest of the trophies this season isn't enough to make him a prick as silly as it sounds and he's done plenty of good as a person.

One of FF's favourite is King Kenny. Some on here won't have a bad word said about him.

He played and managed the bheggars - how he can be seen as any thing other than a bheggar I will never know?
I did think he was brilliant at liverpool, was just too young to see him play for the bheggars. Class player, shit pundit

The "wonderkid from Poland" appear to have a bit of a disciplinary issue, be interesting to see how it turns out

You can bet the media won’t be reporting as such. Expect glowing articles of amazing humanitarian feats, a wooly family frequently nickname. He’ll be given all the chances el buffalo isn’t.

Seems to be every ex player of theirs is getting wheeled out to denigrate our team and title chances. As a few posters have said 55 is going to end a few of them.

To be honest I don't care what he thinks, but am enjoying the fact that they are all still underestimating us is perfect! Bring on 55!

Probably watched the Stranraer game and thought it was our 1st team. "Ill catch a game before i give my opinion" he thought.

Has anyone also noticed the clamber from the Celtic cheerleaders that Gerrard should be sacked if we don’t win the league, I’ve not heard any rangers fan saying this!
It a mix of fear, wishful thinking and a mentally challenged mindset on several levels.
First the timmy favourite of thinking you can make something happen by saying it often enough, they are so used to rewriting the past they think they can change future outcomes by group revision at a real time level.

Then their all about the Rangers attitude.
If the shoe was on the other foot it would most definitely be about stopping Rangers, stopping the 10 in the 90s and so on.
I've never heard a poet or mentally challenged apologist in the media mention anything but our desperation to stop 9 or 10.
In contrast, every bear I speak to wants 55. Very few care where they think they are with tainted titles.

Back