Dalglish says we will end up empythanded

Love this type of comment. Pin it up in the dressing room and make him eat his words when May comes around.

I’m sure he said the tims would go unbeaten in the league as well...keep the predictions coming Kenny!

I thought he might be a bit more realistic in his views but the green and grey glasses must still be on

Maybe he's basing his opinion on what he's seen if the endemic corruption within Scottish football rather than what he's seen of the new Lewandowski

You can guarantee the next to give an opinion of the Polish Ronaldo will be Charlie Nicholas or maybe Davie Provan? Is Pat Nevin still around? Or possibly one of the remaining Lisbon Lions? Where is the holy goalie? He must know how utterly brilliant the uncapped striker is.
Even money its Tom " could you give me my boot back Brian" Boyd as this imbecile appears on cue when ordered to do so by herr lawell.

And how would he f#cking know...? How much of the SPFL, or whatever the f#ck it's called, or Polish football does he watch...?

Last edited:
So does walker, nicholas, sutton, provan, brazil, hartson, all the fannies on bbc sportsound and radio clyde!! All big mouths spouting shite on a daily basis. This says to me they are terrified now and know Rangers are back and the last 2 performances have put the shitters in them. Come on the Rangers finish the lot of them off.

They have only replaced Sinclair when you think of it who was voted the best player in Scotland not that long ago ,says it all.

So does walker, nicholas, sutton, provan, brazil, hartson, all the fannies on bbc sportsound and radio clyde!! All big mouths spouting shite on a daily basis. This says to me they are terrified now and know Rangers are back and the last 2 performances have put the shitters in them. Come on the Rangers finish the lot of them off.

I am sure some of them must be on the payroll at the filth - they cant all be on message so quickly

I'm struggling to get the hoo-ha about this lad. He might be a great player, who knows, but he's not exactly been playing for one of the big Polish clubs and his goals to games ratio is pretty average. As usual when they sign somebody he's the new Pele or, in this case, Lewandowski. The Scottish press and media are embarrassing.
He was an outstanding player. Wish he’d been ours.

Would any N the know Bears know if the rumours about his wife’s charitable foundation being a tad parsimonious when it comes to spending money on charitable causes ( but less so when it comes to other “expenses”)?

It a mix of fear, wishful thinking and a mentally challenged mindset on several levels.
First the timmy favourite of thinking you can make something happen by saying it often enough, they are so used to rewriting the past they think they can change future outcomes by group revision at a real time level.

Then their all about the Rangers attitude.
If the shoe was on the other foot it would most definitely be about stopping Rangers, stopping the 10 in the 90s and so on.
I've never heard a poet or mentally challenged apologist in the media mention anything but our desperation to stop 9 or 10.
In contrast, every bear I speak to wants 55. Very few care where they think they are with tainted titles.

This is where the media nonsense of the last 8 years could come back to bite Celtic on the erse.

There has been so much smoke blown up there erses about how good they are that they actually believe it. Some don't want to acknowledge that we ARE a threat to them.

The longer they keep dismissing us, the better it will be. Articles like this from Dalglish just help to re-inforce the mindset.

Spot the common denominator

Back