Dalglish says we will end up empythanded

Who gives a fck . He could be right , not exactly mystic meg is he ?

We’ve two trophies we can realistically win and although it would be harsh in the extreme we may well end up without a trophy to show for our efforts . We’ve already been robbed of one and the corruption will only get worse to prevent us stopping them win another treble .

I want them at Ibrox in the draw tonight where we can Fck them out early doors and end this scandalous 32 game cup winning streak which is a total embarrassment to our game .
3 mate. We have a great chance in the Scottish to add to the league and Europa.

Seriously, being a pundit has to be the easiest job ever. Spout some soundbites that anyone could come away with and not be held to account on the many occasions you get it wrong...despite all your supposed insight that got you the gig!

Don’t think he exactly has his finger on the pulse of Scottish football. Did he give his opinion from that manky boozer?

Very good player in his day, but not sure why he feels he ( and many ex CFC on MSM ) has to comment when the last part of the season has not yet kicked off. Who is calling all these ex players to comment.

Cranky old bassa, he took dogs abuse from the hordes when he returned with liverpool to play in steins i think testemonial, yet still bigs them up.

There isn't a country on the planet you can buy a "wonder kid" for £3.5m. If he was a "wonder kid" he wouldn't be at Celtic. Christ, experts from his own country don't even think he's a "wonder kid".

Now, he might very well turn out to be a very good player. Who knows. I am utterly sure if he was as highly rated as Celtic and their support/compliant media think he is he wouldn't be at Celtic. I know he turned down Inter Milan (ha ha ha ha) for Celtic but c'mon. There is nothing yet to suggest this guy is going to single handedly win them the league.

Kenny is just trying to get some gig on the telly to raise his profile. Nothing to see here!

knows fook all about Scottish fitbaw just another irrelevant coont from our past trying to stay relevant

The "wonderkid from Poland" appears to have a bit of a disciplinary issue, be interesting to see how it turns out
Naw he is not black, neither does he speak Spanish. He will be the Ref's golden boy.
Orders from above.

Cranky old bassa, he took dogs abuse from the hordes when he returned with liverpool to play in steins i think testemonial, yet still bigs them up.

We know that there are those who endured an entirely different type of ‘abuse’ at that vile club yet it doesn’t stop them being ‘cheerleaders’ for and regularly bigging them up...It is indeed a strange malady that their former alumni are afflicted with!

They will be wheeling out John Barnes next
Who will moan about racism whilst flanked by people with free Palastine' flags and boycott Israel placards .Plus IRA sympathiesers who would,if he hadn't played for them think he was a dirty English Barstool

Back