Dalmuir Dobber

His punishment should be to wait until he pishes and shits himself on camera, then shared on social media.

Fvcking idiot, what a waste of our emergency services.

For anyone who can’t see twitter...

FC497-CF8-5-C47-485-F-903-B-B8-C8-CE2-BDAD9.jpg
“Off with his head!”

Father Brannigan (upon walking round the corner and seeing our hero in this position) :

"Good God, what happened to you, young man?"

Hapless mentally challenged : "I came hammerin doon the road on ma bike an hut a speed bump, went shootin ower the handlebars and right through this loop in the barrier, and I'm stuck fast and I can't get out!!
Then a guy game alang and stole ma bike and I couldnae stop him.
Then another came alang and stole ma cyclin helmet,
An' then yet another guy came alang and stole ma brand new trainers!"

"Oh my" says father Brannigan (to the sound of a zip coming down) "It just hasn't been your day, has it?"
Belter ;)

Words escape me - what was he even thinking? How did he think he was going to get his big flabby woman like love handles through that fence. What even possessed him to try? At least the Celtic supporter's need to be wearing their rag gives us a laugh often.

Should have cut the rocket in half and saved a good fence

Let's face it the fence has a higher IQ
Both statements correct. Would say the c##t should be made to pay for not only the fence but for the fire brigades time in cutting him free. However, the tax payer would be funding that as well as his top.

B
Father Brannigan (upon walking round the corner and seeing our hero in this position) :

"Good God, what happened to you, young man?"

Hapless mentally challenged : "I came hammerin doon the road on ma bike an hut a speed bump, went shootin ower the handlebars and right through this loop in the barrier, and I'm stuck fast and I can't get out!!
Then a guy game alang and stole ma bike and I couldnae stop him.
Then another came alang and stole ma cyclin helmet,
An' then yet another guy came alang and stole ma brand new trainers!"

"Oh my" says father Brannigan (to the sound of a zip coming down) "It just hasn't been your day, has it?"
Brilliant sir, pissin ma self here.

I sincerely hope you shower are not suggesting a prod should have passed removed undergarments and placed a Union flag in a strategic place.
No sniggering at the back !!!!!

Back