Daniel Candeias for £750k

CaptainCourageous

Ridiculous bit of business from our manager.

When you look at some of the fees in football these days for absolute bang average players, this makes a mockery.

Best player on the park today. His work rate, delivery and end product is tremendous. You rarely get a foreign player who settles this quick whilst contributing in both an attacking and defensive way.

The lad is also made of steel, hard as nails and just gets what it means to play for Rangers.

Pace, directness, hard working, great attitude. Good control, touch and vision. He's direct, he's clever, he takes no shit. He can go by a man and he's got an end product.

Was an excellent cross for Windass today, but I felt a lot of his corners and many of his other crosses were too easy to defend.

I do like the way he doesn't mess about too much with the ball.

He battles to keep himself in games but his output has to get better.

Having said that, 1st half our general passing and delivery was very poor.

What we need is about 5 signings like this that will help us challenge for the title and we can make a profit from some day.

A few cycles of this will bank some money and help us attract better players.

In today's market, cheap but smart signings are absolutely essential. It looks like we have few of these already!

He was excellent today , he must be a joy to play with never stops working for the team and his delivery is generally excellent.

Good bit of business

He's been a great signing, a lot better than I was expecting if I'm being honest.

I thought Windass was also very good on the other side, also with end product today

He put in a pinpoint cross for Krancjar early on which really should have been converted as well. Great at finding a half yard to get his cross in.

A snip at the price in all honesty. I've got to say I never expected it but his work rate is phenomenal.

As I said in the match thread he's our best crosser of a ball since McCann. A forwards dream

Him and Jack have been terrific from day one,wish we could say the same about Dorans.
Pretty much invisible again today.

He really is coming on nicely. A good performance today - he's a good crosser and is lightning quick. A good engine and isn't scared to get stuck in either. Really liking this guy and hopefully he'll just keep the performances up.

Boy is an unsung hero in the team, good workrate, always showing for the ball, strong in the tackle. The more i see of him the more i like.

Reminds me of Neil McCann a bit in terms of how he just loves to deliver the ball into the box. Must be a striker's dream.

It's good to see people get behind the manager now.

A few weeks ago the only people speaking up were the doubters. "He's brought in a team of duds" and so on.

Love watching him play.

Like how he always looks for the early ball. KT called it perfectly when he said most wingers like to check inside, whereas DC just drives to ball on from where ever he is

Candeias is a great example of what we've missed for several seasons - a player prepared to sweat blood for his team mates and die for the badge. He gives everything he has, from the first minute to the last.

He's a very good player with a great attitude. He's deffo not a softy and is quite happy to stick a foot in. For £750k he's a bargain.

Looks excellent.

Seems to hit a shite corner considering the rest of his deliveries are so good.

I really like this guy, even when things don't come off for him, or when he takes a sore one, he doesn't hide and get's right in about it. When he gets his foot wrapped round the ball some of the crosses in are outstanding. He'll get plenty of assists this season.

I never expected a lot from him to be honest, his work rate and cover for right full back impress me.

Pleasantly surprised

He's been a great signing, not had a bad game, maybe games where he hasn't has had big an impact as he did today but is always busy whether it be going forward or helping out his full back. We've won a Rolex signing him at that price.

A quick look at his CV and this is the level of player we should be looking at.

Transfer fee we paid was ridiculously low however.

Only seen the guy once live last week on the box,and from what I seen and other Bears keep saying he'll be a player alright,not scared to get stuck in and take folk on.

Great wee buy by the gaffer.

He's a tough cookie - there are loads of times it looks like he has lost it only to muscle his way back onto the ball.

I think like most of the team he is about 75% there now - looks a fantastic piece of business.

Ridiculous bit of business from our manager.

When you look at some of the fees in football these days for absolute bang average players, this makes a mockery.

Best player on the park today. His work rate, delivery and end product is tremendous. You rarely get a foreign player who settles this quick whilst contributing in both an attacking and defensive way.

The lad is also made of steel, hard as nails and just gets what it means to play for Rangers.

Pace, directness, hard working, great attitude. Good control, touch and vision. He's direct, he's clever, he takes no shit. He can go by a man and he's got an end product.

I prefer him being on the park for Rangers to Barrie McKay and I can't understand why anyone wouldn't.

He's not only improved us going forward down the right side but also defensively. Tav is looking less exposed.

H works very hard but dont think today was one of his best performances to be honest. He is a good addition to the team though and does whip in some cracking balls at times.

Back