Daniel Sturridge

A massively talented player, who seems to utimately not have the mental bottle to get the best out of himself. Long rumoured that most of his injuries were actually the yips. A real shame, as he should have had a far better finish to his career than the way it panned out.

With the potential loss of Morelos and Kent through injury and the loss of Itten woud he be an option ?free agent as things stand

If you are still going from last night, get yourself to bed.

If you are that far gone so early in the day, put the drink down.

Another Wilshere.

Made of glass but demands ridiculous money and thinks he is still a top player.

Maybe he was having a bad day but the most unapproachable player I have ever meet.

Purely based on that it would always be a NO from me now or any time in the past.

Arrogant is putting it mildly as I had my Grandson with me at the time merely looking for an autograph on a shirt which had been signed by the rest of the players at the team's hotel in Southampton.

Saw this had been on the first page for a few hours before I plucked up the courage to look at it. Thinking surely to f*ck no...

Just some early Saturday afternoon bevvy merchant, panic over!

Would be a desperate move on our behalf but that's not to say our attacking threat needs a boot up the erse.

Offer him a pay as you play deal where he gets paid £200 for every full minute of football he plays.

Playing 93 minutes works out at £18,600 for a game.

Offer him a pay as you play deal where he gets paid £200 for every full minute of football he plays.

Playing 93 minutes works out at £18,600 for a game.
Would probably cost us £400 in wages before he got injured which is why we’ll never sign him and certainly not on a deal like that :D

Yeah, with only Roofe, Sakala and Defoe to cover the central striker role, the first two of which can also play in the wider roles along with Wright, Hagi, Aribo, i think we should definitely panic buy an over the hill injury prone out of contract striker..

Apart from the fact he is probably finished as a player, Gerrard absolutely slates him in his book so, no.

Some harsh replies to the op. It's not going to happen, but he'd pish it up here if he stayed fit. We already have a top quality striker with fitness issues though.

Massive talent
Always been questions over just how injured he actually was iirc.
A case of a wee niggle and he wasn’t playing.
Rumours have it that he is religious and has this thing of ‘if it’s god’s will.’ Might explain some of the absences.

Some harsh replies to the op. It's not going to happen, but he'd pish it up here if he stayed fit. We already have a top quality striker with fitness issues though.
Cheers knightswood bear, I was browsing through transfer market and noticed his name as a free agent. To be truthful i wasnt aware of his betting ban or injury probs and bad attitude, I just put it out there .one replie bordering on ridiculous one poster thinks you would need to pay him 40k a week,omg!

Back