Danish Superliga fixtures

Titch1872

Anyone clued up on Danish football and have any idea when next season's fixtures will be announced? Google has been no use

Planning on visiting Copenhagen July/August and would like to take in a game if dates suit, but not wanting to leave it too late to book incase prices jump up

The league usually starts mid July, there is virtually no sellouts at their football, you should have no problem getting tickets from their grounds or websites, at cost price

Anyone clued up on Danish football and have any idea when next season's fixtures will be announced? Google has been no use

Planning on visiting Copenhagen July/August and would like to take in a game if dates suit, but not wanting to leave it too late to book incase prices jump up
Let me know exactly when and I will try to help.

@Him @Hal B. Goode In your opinion is the Copenhagen Card worth the cost for a few days? 80 Euros each.

Hi mate. I’m gonna say ‘nahhh’ but maybe that’s because I live here and haven’t ever used one, much less seeb what it can get you into.

I guess it depends on if you actually plan to go to Tivoli (I would), the Zoo (I wouldn’t), etc.

The card will be worth it if you do plan to go to these, plus do the boat tours AND go to Statens Museum for Kunst, Dansk Arkitektur Centret and the like.

Else, I’d say ‘rent a bike and go where you like, when you like.’ And kick back, do things at your own pace and not feel like you have to rush around to get value out of your card.

Let me know if you need any other tips, particularly restaurants and that sort of thing.

Hi mate. I’m gonna say ‘nahhh’ but maybe that’s because I live here and haven’t ever used one, much less seeb what it can get you into.

I guess it depends on if you actually plan to go to Tivoli (I would), the Zoo (I wouldn’t), etc.

The card will be worth it if you do plan to go to these, plus do the boat tours AND go to Statens Museum for Kunst, Dansk Arkitektur Centret and the like.

Else, I’d say ‘rent a bike and go where you like, when you like.’ And kick back, do things at your own pace and not feel like you have to rush around to get value out of your card.

Let me know if you need any other tips, particularly restaurants and that sort of thing.

Thanks mate. We are planning on the boat trip, Tivoli and church of our saviour for the views. Probably do a few other things if we have the time.

We are going t9 try a few of the places you recommended previously for dinner. Are there any good bars you would recommend?

Thanks, will probably be 26th-28th July or 2nd-4th Aug. I know which ever date I pick will be wrong in terms of Copenhagen having a home fixture! :D

Seems like they are away on both of those weekends, matchday 3 and 4.

They are at home the following weekend if that is possible for you.

Thanks mate. We are planning on the boat trip, Tivoli and church of our saviour for the views. Probably do a few other things if we have the time.

We are going t9 try a few of the places you recommended previously for dinner. Are there any good bars you would recommend?

Yep, definitely.

Let me send you a PM perhaps a bit later. I won’t forget.

Any specific requirements or wishes for a bar?

Back