Danish title run in

Interesting they split after 22 games to ensure there are no uneven fixture spreads
If the SPFL isn’t going to change from 12 teams then they should copy the Danish format. I like how they even keep the “top” of the bottom 6 competitive as 7th place plays 5th place at the end of the season in a playoff with the winner getting a European place.

to quote @Kbhblue Brondby are arse tramp cænts.

FCK are good lads and have strong links with HSV and Hansa, with a smattering that like the bears.

Last edited:
Copenhagen's a great club, different culture, but great fans. Been to watch them twice. They have strong connection with Hamburg and any time I've spoke to their fans they're extremely fond of Rangers.

You’ve made this up, I was in Copenhagen at the weekend for the derby, there is zero hint of scum love in from Brondby.
I was at the derby recently at Copenhagen and there were plenty HSV fans in their end, with lots of %^*& St Pauli stuff on sale, so that’ll do me. %^*& Brondby!

to quote @Kbhblue Brondby are arse tramp cænts.

FCK are good lads and have strong links with HSV and Hansa, with a smattering that like the bears.

They don’t have links with Hansa mate, few Brondby lads have been with Hansa at matches I’ve been at this season. Also Hansa don’t go in for all that, they pride themselves on it:

The words in the second photo are made up of scarves stolen from different Clubs.

Back