Danny Rose

Sonsofwilliam1989

Official Ticketer
Safe to say he had one tonight.

Sold Raheem Sterling and Bernardo Silva’s goals with school boy defending.

Everytime I see him he is useless

How does he play in the premier league ?

Laughably demanding while at Spurs that he should be allowed to sign for Chelsea or Liverpool.
Neither of who actually wanted him.

Some fans think Goldson would struggle in the EPL! I’m sure he’d be fine all be it he won’t be signing for Chelsea Liverpool or City
This is it to be fair. He would be fine where expectations are "win nothing, stay in league"

Outside the big hitters down there, the standard can be absolutely fucking horrific. Everyone claims it is the best league in the world, and if that's the case then why do they not have teams consistently strolling it in the Europa League? Many an EPL team has been found out on that stage.

As one example, Simon Jordan is criminal for it - I like Simon Jordan, but he is just one example of the pig ignorance on display when it comes to the English game as he associates the amount of money sloshing around with the quality of the game.

Some of the utter pish that gets served up is beyond disgraceful, who the fuck wants to tune in to see shit like Burnley Vs Southampton? I dont think many do, because it is abysmal viewing. Take your pick from the possible fixtures which dont involve one of the bigger teams and you are left with real sub-standard dogshit.

I would LOVE for the arse to collapse out of that league

This is it to be fair. He would be fine where expectations are "win nothing, stay in league"

Outside the big hitters down there, the standard can be absolutely fucking horrific. Everyone claims it is the best league in the world, and if that's the case then why do they not have teams consistently strolling it in the Europa League? Many an EPL team has been found out on that stage.

As one example, Simon Jordan is criminal for it - I like Simon Jordan, but he is just one example of the pig ignorance on display when it comes to the English game as he associates the amount of money sloshing around with the quality of the game.

Some of the utter pish that gets served up is beyond disgraceful, who the fuck wants to tune in to see shit like Burnley Vs Southampton? I dont think many do, because it is abysmal viewing. Take your pick from the possible fixtures which dont involve one of the bigger teams and you are left with real sub-standard dogshit.

They do put the premier league on a pedestal. Honestly though if I seen defending like that at SPL level I’d still call it embarrassing

Great post.
I’d go even further and argue that some of the big hitters are hardly filled with suoerstars.eg.
Marcus Alonso looks the bollocks for Chelsea with the likes of Kante around him- I watched him at Bolton a lot and he couldn’t trap cement.

Last edited:

I wouldn't.

Back